this is enough,.. and enough is enough

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
i always tried to avoid politics on this musicforum,.. but this time it's enough..
what the fuck is wrong with this planet and her political and religious leaders :yuk:

is it that much asked to 'live in peace and harmony' with eachother?? :erk:

you heard about that thing in taiwan. it makes me sick.

a guy with aids deliberately had sex with over 100 girls to infect them. and its no crime according to the taiwanese authorities... the worst thing that can happen to that bastard is getting fined because his visa is expired... :(

Hear about that thing in Africa were loads of people die of hunger and disease every day whilst us europeans just want to live in peace harmony with ourselves?

marginalé said:
i always tried to avoid politics on this musicforum,.. but this time it's enough..
what the fuck is wrong with this planet and her political and religious leaders :yuk:

is it that much asked to 'live in peace and harmony' with eachother?? :erk:

Well, I guess the first place to really start would be this board. Like Danny stated a while ago, we should be a little nicer to each other. :D

a_silent_enigma said:
Well, I guess the first place to really start would be this board. Like Danny stated a while ago, we should be a little nicer to each other. :D

indeed, start by telling G.B to fuck off. :tickled: and kick that stupid Arnolds ass. i`ve heard that hes not very nice to mexicans.

Mariner said:
you heard about that thing in taiwan. it makes me sick.

a guy with aids deliberately had sex with over 100 girls to infect them. and its no crime according to the taiwanese authorities... the worst thing that can happen to that bastard is getting fined because his visa is expired... :(
I have heard that it was in Germany and he did it with 500 girls in 3 years... than which is true? I would say the way I heard it is a bit too far-fetched but thinking of that what some allow to themselves nowadays it doesn't sound like. unfortunately. he said something he only gets arrested because he had the daughter of that police officer too
though I heard he may won't get arrested as he may didn't know that he's ill... :ill:

for example, we have ao much homeless people here... in most of the cases I really would like to help but seems like I don't even have money :( but I'm sure there has to be something to be done to make it right. I mean some possibilities for them, and more than the right to shout when someone tries to beat them...

and unfortunately about the Africans, it's not a problem that started yesterday, nor last year or last decade... humans are so perfect in causing problems that affect the whole world... like, we didn't start it yesterday and now it seems like we cannot stop...
there is some quote that says the deadliest weapon was not created by human, it is human (sorry if it's something totally different apart from the meaning, I only heard it in Hungarian...)