This is just too funny not to post...

Stupid beavers! Hate themmmmm....!

Only two weeks ago, I was hiking with my wife and a group through a state park. Trail passed between two ridges. The wooded area was devastated. Like a terrible plague had swept through and just killed an entire forest.

No, it was the beaver.

It had built a dam at one end of the gully, which backed up the little brook winding in amongst the thick forest. Rising waters drowned out well over a hundred acres of pristine pine forest.

I would have wiped out the damned rat, or at least poke few holes in the dam and drain the gully. Instead, the park engineered a little footbridge of logs crossing over the flooded causeway on the far end of the gully, where the trail used to cross the little brook.

I had to help an old-timer across the narrow logs, and his fake hips were buckling like crazy in the strain! Heard the old timer utter a few f-words at the obvious stupidity of the whole thing.

Praised be the wondrous little forest-killing rats. They make Caterpillar bulldozers look tame by comparison!

Jurched

You know its a good article when you get lines like "rounded up a gang of beavers." and "There's nothing more natural than a beaver"

Those Austrians are a wacky bunch! First every other guy's holding sex slaves in their dungeons, then gangs of beavers terrorize the local water supply, and now we have hilarious sit-com incidents hitting the stage:

Actor cuts throat on Vienna stage

An actor narrowly escaped death after slashing his throat on stage with a real knife, instead of a blunt stage-prop blade. Daniel Hoevels slumped to the floor with blood pouring from his neck during a performance at Vienna's Burgtheater. He was rushed to hospital with a deep slice to his throat which fortunately missed his main artery.

The real-life drama happened last weekend during a performance of Friedrich Schiller's play Mary Stuart, about Mary Queen of Scots. Mr Hoevels's character was supposed to commit suicide and the actor used what he thought was a blunt prop weapon.

"If the actor had put a little more pressure on the knife or even struck an artery, he would probably have bled to death on the stage," a doctor who treated Mr Hoevels, 30, told the newspaper Oesterreich.

Kind of reminds me of old TV shows like BBC's Black Adder I where Black Adder encouraged McAngus to be the lead role of a mystery play called "The Death of the Scotsman" where he gets "murdered" in the end, only Black Adder switch the stunt knife with a real one.

But here's the best part:

Applause for 'stunt'

The audience is said to have applauded what they thought was a stunning special effect, and only realised something was wrong when the actor staggered off stage to receive treatment.

I swear, what's next for those WACKY Austrians? OPEC members trampled to death by a runaway circus elephant? School children accidently poisoned by sex lube which was thought to be toothpaste?

Jurched