TSX X30 Thread...Post your clips here!!

I'm getting crazy over here! My computer is getting sudden audio drop-outs, samplereplacements stops working in the middle of the song etc.. I wanted to do a clip myself but these dropout are just depressive! Didn't record the leads because off this shit.. :\
You can hear what I'm talking about here: onqel's x30 test
:(:(

I'm getting crazy over here! My computer is getting sudden audio drop-outs, samplereplacements stops working in the middle of the song etc.. I wanted to do a clip myself but these dropout are just depressive! Didn't record the leads because off this shit.. :
You can hear what I'm talking about here: onqel's x30 test

Wow, seems like a bad day for recording. What interface are you using? Anyway, it sounds really good

Yeah tell me about it, I had to work hard on bringing the mid-range up on Warp before it was usable to me. But once I did that, this is what Warp sounds like and I think it fits me and my music very well!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/585020/BilOVE.mp3

I can get a tone similar with the X30 but the low end and the high end on Warp is just beautiful... and the mid range is growling once you manage to fix that and bring up the mids.

Edit: Oh shit, before I forget to add: This is just a scratch track, no bass guitar, programmed drums with AD stock sounds etc etc.. it's just a rough sketch/pre-prod. There, now it feels better :D

dude. I didn't really read the rest of this thread but FUCK I love this song! that chorus with the synth parts is so epic. argghhh. awesome stuff man. just had to say that.

Haha. Thanks man. Actually this song was written about seven years ago. It was written for one of my previous band. I was a big Dimmu Borgir fan back in the day so I'm sure you can here a lot of it :) Just found the song the other day again decided to rerecord and change a couple of parts. Will post it when it's done!

Dude.. Are you one of the (former) DB fellas?? :kickass:

Use what works best for you ;) It's two different amps anyway:saint:
(Personally, I look forward for a new X50 thread soon ;))