This is so important it needs it's own thread!

Shit... and I always thought it's Emocore ... -.- damn!

At least I can put them next to my imaginary Korn & Linkin Park albums now ...

Katatonia is da shit... should tell those guys from ma hood about them when they return from their halfpipe-thingy ... they'll surely love it (;

BloodySwan said:
Shit... and I always thought it's Emocore ... -.- damn!

At least I can put them next to my imaginary Korn & Linkin Park albums now ...

Katatonia is da shit... should tell those guys from ma hood about them when they return from their halfpipe-thingy ... they'll surely love it (;

but you don't have homies in Germany...got lots of Turks tho.:kickass:

paradoxile said:
but you don't have homies in Germany...got lots of Turks tho.:kickass:
hä? ... 1. did I say anything about "homies"? ... 2. how'd you know we got none? ... 3. what's that gotta do with Turks? ...
man, yer talking in riddles... o_O

@stefan86: yeah... that makes sense! Maybe you should add an "satanic" or something... I just noticed all those evil hidden messages which you come across when listening backwards to that album ... ^^

BloodySwan said:
hä? ... 1. did I say anything about "homies"? ... 2. how'd you know we got none? ... 3. what's that gotta do with Turks? ...
man, yer talking in riddles... o_O

@stefan86: yeah... that makes sense! Maybe you should add an "satanic" or something... I just noticed all those evil hidden messages which you come across when listening backwards to that album ... ^^

That (the thing with listening backwards the album) reminds me of a famous some kind of ''comedian'', he looks like a chineese, sry I'm to bored to look fro his name. I watched a video where he was making comments for this kind of stuff, and he was growling-sucking the microphone, doing weird noises.

stefan86 said:
Bah. I was disappointed, I expected hip-hop or something :p
nu-metal as description is worse...
I mean, who the hell would think katatonia is hip-hop... too unrealistic
the problem is, nu-metal is somewhat in the direction, so that's like: :zombie: