This is strange.

Jennicide

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2002
I received Antimatter's "Saviour" in the mail today from The End Records. I tried playing it on my computer, but a slideshow of pictures (airplanes, farm land...) came up instead. I figured that perhaps it was some kind of joke or a way to keep the CD from being pirated over the internet. So then I tried playing it in a regular CD player. It still didn't work. Someone obviously screwed up.

I feel so... cheated.

Has this happened to anyone else?

nope but you should put complain to the company and I'm sure they will replace the cd

Originally posted by Jennicide
I received Antimatter's "Saviour" in the mail today from The End Records. I tried playing it on my computer, but a slideshow of pictures (airplanes, farm land...) came up instead. I figured that perhaps it was some kind of joke or a way to keep the CD from being pirated over the internet. So then I tried playing it in a regular CD player. It still didn't work. Someone obviously screwed up.

I feel so... cheated.

Has this happened to anyone else?

You're not alone... there are more people having this, you should swap it it at your shop ;)

But I would keep it. This is gonna be worh lot of money in the future if they are getting famous and play for fully packed stadiums, where they can have as much tequila as they like. They even can cultivate in each stadium their own lemons!

Haha. You're all comedians.

After browsing through the hundreds of pictures on the disc, I've decided to keep it. Besides, you can never have enough pictures of other people's children.

fukking holy hand grenade will sort him out sharpish...that or a little....mixamytotis...myximotisit...mixa...that fucking rabbit killing disease :D