the limited edition of come clarity is disappointing

I like this ...

I complain about this ...

fuck

wake up cry babydoesnt give a damn shit if you post 304 0094.5768+1 post
here , fuck the shut up. Fucking tired of this kind of guy..

watch your bitch because you have a lot of time to waste ? she have a lot of time to spent since shes witn you...

digiu pack doesnt, fi, dvd a shit , wow wow wow, its like hell on earth some says

just go shit yoursself around

c'mon your complaining about plastic ??
wake up

I was just looking for some in flames info when i came across this site. I'm just passing through i have no intention of actually being a long term member. However i saw your posts and was uterly disgusted. You can't tell someone they have bad taste in music and think your word is final. Try grasping the concept of opinion, just cause your taste differs from another doesn't make theirs bad. It's only your misguided opinion which in the grand scheme of things doesn't really matter. I personally like metal, i love bands like In Flames, Lamb of God, Darkest Hour, Poison The Well. I dislike bands like slipknot, or all really hardcore metal where i can't hear anything above demonic growling and screaming. That doesn't make the music bad, i just don't like it. Don't know if anyone would take this seriouly but it had to be said. Don't bother posting replies about how much i should get hit by a car, as i previously mentioned i won't be returning, you guys have serious superiority complexes. I checked out kalmah and they do kick ass, thanks for the referal!!

Justapasserby said:
I was just looking for some in flames info when i came across this site. I'm just passing through i have no intention of actually being a long term member. However i saw your posts and was uterly disgusted. You can't tell someone they have bad taste in music and think your word is final. Try grasping the concept of opinion, just cause your taste differs from another doesn't make theirs bad. It's only your misguided opinion which in the grand scheme of things doesn't really matter. I personally like metal, i love bands like In Flames, Lamb of God, Darkest Hour, Poison The Well. I dislike bands like slipknot, or all really hardcore metal where i can't hear anything above demonic growling and screaming. That doesn't make the music bad, i just don't like it. Don't know if anyone would take this seriouly but it had to be said. Don't bother posting replies about how much i should get hit by a car, as i previously mentioned i won't be returning, you guys have serious superiority complexes. I checked out kalmah and they do kick ass, thanks for the referal!!
Lamb of God, Darkest Hour, and Poison the Well suck. You have bad taste in music.

Dude, if you want to hear a band like In Flames check out Amon Amarth, they are more brutal but as good and they have great riffs and classic metal anthems, no clean vocals, def check out songs Death in fire, Risen from the Sea, Across the rainbow bridge, the list goes on... Also they are from Sweden. Also if you dont know about the band Opeth then you have to check them out right now.

The Bringer said:
CHeck out these bands ASAP :p

Norther
Kalmah
Arch Enemy
Dark Tranquility
Hypocrisy (DEFINITELY CHECK OUT)
Nightwish
Sonata Arctica
Ensiferum
Divine Souls
Amon Amarth
Strapping Young Lad

I can't really say what order to check them out at because they are all absolutely amazing and soon you will forget In Flames even existed.

I agree with you on most of those bands but Nightwish and Sonata Arctica suck, unless you like power metal opera fusion. Also Strapping young lad suck.

You can add Bloodbath to your list though, and Opeth. :headbang:

metal_wrath said:
Strapping young lad suck.
Wrong. The Dev does not make things which..."suck".

metal_wrath said:

But you like Opeth. So your moment of insanity is forgiven...we all said some things we didn't mean.

korn_krazy90 said:
i think the dvd with the limited edition is awsome!

See, metal_wrath KoRn in what we refer to as "sucking". This young man however, obviously enjoys them (for reasons unbeknowst to the rest of the world). And if he likes KoRn (nu metal) is it really suprising that he likes the newer In Flames?

nah... theres not a hell of a lot of a differance...

i never liked korn till i really started to listen to them.im a bass player and in my eyes feildy is the best of any band, expesualy at slap bass so i strongly look up to him...

I do quite like their bassist actaully, although I think any one with a basic idea of how to play can play slap bass. J Davey on the otherhand I just can't stand, not a brilliant voice and made a total hash of the Linkin Park "Reanimation" album.

I like their version of "The Wall", as much as it's bloody awful at least they did something different with it. One other song which kicks arse is "Got the Life" but aside from that I never got into them.

As for In Flames...I've been really inconsitent with my opinions about this new album. I believe my final assesment is, this is a good album but their music is just too different to what it used to be to hold my interest for extended periods of time, they'll still always be an amazing band but they belong to their new fans now not me.

And you sir have my up most respect, because you could have (like most people) gone off on one because i made the slightest jibe about your musical taste but you didn't you just though "Fuck I don't care what this guy thinks, he lives 300 miles away so who cares". Respect.