This is what a live performance should be

This is a proper live performance:

So is this:

So is this:

So is this:

:worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe no one here likes this, but i think this is what i live performance is, perfectly executed, people listenin and enjoying the music, letting the artist to sing... this guys master themselves live.

I've seen the Eagles and they put on one of those perfect shows where you just stand there and let it happen to you - and it's great.. Which is fine if that's what you're in the mood for - but I'm not a big fan of going to a concert just so I can listen to a song performed exactly like it was on the album. I prefer a show like Soulfly puts on, where there is plenty of crowd interaction and energy. And energy doesn't necessarily mean a giant mosh-pit and headbanging and running back and forth on stage like a maniac.

That for example has a TON of energy without the need for running around like a maniac.

Live shows done right?

Have you met Touche Amore? passion, devoation and energy that controls even the crowd. (watch from the 29 minute mark) <dat ending.

I'm a bigger fan of small, tight, stinking hot, over capacity shows for these kind of bands but they ruled that festival by the looks of things.

Otherwise bands like converge and trash talk are your winners. I haven't seen converge live yet but videos leave me exhausted and trash talk got me listening when I was walking past their set at a festival and with the way the crowd and band was feeding off each other I just had to stop.Been loving them ever since. Hardcore(legit, not breakdown "hardcore") and the screamo/punk hardcore bands like touche amore will always put on a good performance the way it should be.