This is what i want

who talks about image, heh??? These are not image. Audi and Mercedes are maybe about image and thos crappy fancy French cars like Peugeot 406 coupe which was designed by Pinin Farina just like Ferrari and looks gorgeous but just the same collapsing shit as all french cars. BMW, Volvo are about safety and quality, all the others I told are about FEELING and handling and comfort. And the Jeep is also good not only to collect protection money for your gang but for touring - hence jeep.
I had a chance to be a passanger in a Volvo that has become a total loss after hitting a house and tree with 80kmh, so believe me, its not worth to save money on these things. Lotsa steel is needed and/or stabilisator and airpockets..

AND ALWAYS FASTEN THE SAFETY BELT!!!

i didnt mean you dora..
i ment the guys..like some of them dont even have lisence..so how the fuck they can say anything about good or bad cars?
i have driven some really posh cars. and some really cheap ones, and there is a difference. its really not about image. some cheaper cars can be ok just as some more expensive ones. like i said, i dont like bmw, at least here in north its not a good car, my friends lada worked better than that bmw our family had for a little while.
im never gonna have my volvo, lets face it. im gonna be a nurse, the wage is gonna be lousy. still i have this funny dream..dont we all?

A car would be nice but it would be even better if it was my parents' *g*. I'm still saving money for the EOS300d. BTW the guys from the shop here in Bern gave "her" to me from Saturday till Tuesday so I can try her out at the Death Angel gig tomorrow. Really looking forward to it :D . The only negative thing about the cam for now is that (it seems) you can't take any b&w-pics with it.. strange..

Got a Mondeo Estate (tho i cant drive it, but the t'other half drives so i get free transport :)) Didnt want an estate, but it was cheaper than buying a hatchback...and its handy for lugging my bass rig in :)...and the guitarists gear...sad state of affairs when its only the singer outta your band that drives lol

If i DID drive & had oooodles of cash, it'd have to be a TVR :hotjump:

I have a mercury sable from ford. I'd like to have the larger version of it, a grand marquis. They are cruzing machines, a V-8 engine. Maybe an older cadillac. A low rider. Or a mercedes that would hold up in an accident.

something like this would be the ultimate car:
DSC00076.jpg

or this:
DSCN5337.jpg

I still have trouble with them fucking pics:Smug:

Ok, we had a 73' Mustang Mach one :cool:, but we sold it cos it was like dead expensive

I own a Toyota Celica, great car, never let me down in the two years i am driving it...
and my bf has a Volkswagen Golf diesel...

elzka, maybe the problem with bmw was the reer-wheel drive. Its a tricky thing.. if you can handle it then its more handy and safe, but in most cases ppl just cannot even take a turn with them.. :) but i guess 4wd is the best for snowy stuff there, or not?

anyway, i like american cars too but well.. those ones are about comfort. The seats are for average burger and chips eater overweighted 100 ton asses, so they cant really be parked here. But one thing they always have and its a very important thing (in case someone travelles days in car like we have to): cup-holder. For now it became the no.1 demand. :)

haha, just came to my mind our story.. we heard that bmw runs trainings for winter driving at a small airport field in Gstaad, so we thought its closed and that. It was a big landing field covered with snow and ice.. and looked empty. OK, there were those no entry plates and that.. but anyway, my man drove in and started to spin around wooohoooo and that.. and then we saw a plane in the rear-view mirror trying to land there and turning back up.. haha. it was scary but funny and at last we escaped before any trouble.

well the reason i started this thread was because i like cars, but its interesting to see what others drive, and what there tastes are in cars, :cool: