This is what i want

well i hate cars

i have a russian 1960 voskhod...classic 2 stroke
and a 1956 matchless g5 an abosolut fuckin load fastish superbike of the 50's

DragonLady1 said:
I would also choose a bmw

introduction_front.jpg

Z4 is fucking great... but just dreaming o_O it costs like 30.000 to 40.000 Euros.... :ill:
you got good taste :cool:

heres my wishlist:

c70.jpg
2001-porsche-911-03.jpg
bmw-z4-0729s.jpg
featured.jpg
or this
1240_2.jpg
and this but not in cabrio:
cabnew2klein.jpg
i just like this color. Cute innit?
But in real I dont need a car at all. I just like their look and style. My bf has a BMW anyway, as it could be guessed from my opinions above :)

its not a posh car, its a GOOD car, that simple it is. there are lotsa old used bmws for little money as well and they are also good.. erm, better than others. imo.

its a posh car. now dont deny it. you have luxury all over. id understand you if you were talking about mercedes or volkswagen, but it doesnt count for BMW. btw all people i know with a bmw think that theyre the king of the road. says enough.

mercedes and audi are more expensive for NOTHING. They dont offer you anything but a brand name. Overprised stuff.

And luxury?! Hahaha! Tell it to an American who drives automatic gear big moving hotel rooms! Whats luxury? We dont even have a damn proper cup-holder! And I'd really need a sports seat cos when my man takes a turn I always hit my head in the window :lol:

Mariner said:
its a posh car. now dont deny it. you have luxury all over. id understand you if you were talking about mercedes or volkswagen, but it doesnt count for BMW. btw all people i know with a bmw think that theyre the king of the road. says enough.
Why do you think i want one hahahaaa, i want a bmw, so that when i pull along side the fuckin little nob heads in xr3i, i can burn them off at the traffic lights, then i'll slow down , and let them get the speeding ticket, i did that once, while i was in my brothers bmw, i was coming up to the lights and i seen a police car about three cars behind, anyway i was at the lights and this bunch of lads looked like they just robbed the car, pulled along side of me ,and they wanted a race hahahaa so they got one :cool: except after left them behind , i slowed right down and the police put there lights on and chased them hahahaaa, that was very satisfying :hotjump: i know it sounds kinda cruel but if you had seen them , you would understand :D

Dora said:
mercedes and audi are more expensive for NOTHING. They dont offer you anything but a brand name. Overprised stuff.

you never been in a mercedes have you?