This is what i want

yeah me grandfather used to have a mercedes. i liked that car. even considered it to get it after his death but it wouldve been too emotional :(

I doubt you ever saw an american car then, haha.. we dont have any extra luxury in our little cutie:
mycar_.jpg

and I sat in mercedes too and lotsa others - mostly posh ones, haha -, cos its quite general here. most ppl have bmw, and there are a quite lot of smarts and subaru imprezas too - that one has the right seat what i want.
thou i never sat in a porsche, but did in ferrari and we tried the Z4 - well, thats a good one. ANd yeah, I admit that its more luxury with leather, but what?! you can see leather seats in old crappy cheap ones as well, doesnt mean anything.

and for solidness: VOLVO and Saab. As I told before I managed to do some experiments on that matter... (not dying)

thats not because there are even posher cars than a posh mercedes, that a posh mercedes isnt a posh car. err.

i mean. its like saying that india is a small country, because russia is bigger.

Mariner said:
btw all people i know with a bmw think that theyre the king of the road. says enough.

that's actually true... not for BMW, but for mercedes...

here goes my weapon of choice:
index.jpg

as for reasonable cars... maybe that one:
s40.jpg

and speaking of dream cars:
lamborghini murcielago:
murcielago.jpg

or a good ol' porsche:
2310.jpg

but if you want a strong car, get a Hummer! :) though it eats 40L per 100km
hummer.jpg
but at least you have a tank.

ok dora. i was thinking about those big ones. thats a 320 serie there? i cannot afford such a car anyway :tickled: im still in for a mini tho. who knows if i have the money. aah but id never buy a new car anyway.

oh and insurance is expensive as fuck in belgium. esp for young people. :(

Mariner said:
ok dora. i was thinking about those big ones. thats a 320 serie there? i cannot afford such a car anyway :tickled: im still in for a mini tho. who knows if i have the money. aah but id never buy a new car anyway.

oh and insurance is expensive as fuck in belgium. esp for young people. :(
aaah thats were my old age comes in handy : :erk:

i need to work half a month to pay my insurance for a whole year :( but i would miss a lot without me car so i pay it.

320 isnt big, there are 5 series and 7.. And it wasnt that expensive either.. rather average. the price was equal to 7 months of salary - though we bought it on long-run hire-purchase.

Ah, and of course, the story is totally different in HUngary and other countries. The same BMW in HUngary means 60 months of salary - haha, fucking difference! and noone can afford it. But it doesnt change the fact that its a good car.

if i really can choose anything, which is not the option, i would go for a porsche cayenne s. you ever saw one on the road. i garantee you you will move aside. scary :ill:

intro_foto2.jpg

i saw one off the road and it was hilarious. horrible like. like a ducati with suitcases (they exist).