This is why I don't post on this board

lol.

Some of you are still very upset and angry about Joey being back. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. JOEY IS BACK NOW. THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO IT ABOUT IT. Not posting gay pink ribbons in your signature, not protesting at the american carnage tour in the front row with a dildo up your ass holding a poster of John Bush, and definitely not posting "im never gonna post here again" threads. Youre tired of the Joey vs John arguement but the fact still remains that JOEY IS BETTER. WHAT DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND?? WHAT DOES IT FUCKING TAKE?? Doesnt matter if you dont like his pitch control or range. The fans wanted Joey so thats what they got now so its all good now.

@motorpsycho: the vocalist is awful and the music is generic.

'Don't Stop' by Journey is a great 80's rock song, how can you not like it Deege?, shame on you. *g*

but i prefer the version sung by ironmaidenfan09.

this version is for the pageboy haircut number of the beast backpatch wearing no girl getting with rubber dolls named 'Charlotte the Harlot' playing afraid to shoot strangers in the dark in the rue morgue somewhere in time in their mum's basement in a brave new world playing with the 7th son of a 7th son of a phantom of the opera like blood brothers while listening to peace of mind.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqXc6J656rI&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so tired of all this bickering and abuse that I'm giving serious thought to creating a "I'm Never Posting Here Again Until I Post Here Again" thread. You've been warned.

As far as the ribbon in my signature, it's been there since 2005 LOL

some things never change. Joey won't cut his hair as long as you don't change your signature. sometimes it's cool to live in the past, i'm also a nostalgist.

Deege, you might like that ribbon as well.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_-2VWjMvYg&feature=related[/ame]

true, but i can't say TTTE is fine while the others might be nice songs on an average rock band's debut album. i think even JB considers 'Toast' to have no balls *lol*, so he would never do a cover of it.

JB?
(John Bush?, Joey Belladonna?, no i'm talking about Justin Bieber here, he is next because S & C think his vocals fit their new songs better.)

that kid is actually much better on Guitar Hero than i, i suck hard at it, i'm better at playing old videogames like 'Out Run' & 'Shinobi', i'm a nostalgic, sometimes it's cool to live in the past, i said it before. *lol* the 80's ruled!!!

first johnnie's 'i never ever gonna post again, no, no, not!'-thread turned into a Cannibal Corpse/Six Feet Under-thread and now it looks like to be a thread about video-games. *lol*

thank you johnnie for posting this thread! (even if you intended not to post it)