This just in: Mattias of the Night still a troll!

U[Sic]M said:
Yeah, he called me a faggot in the Musician´s Discussion-forum!

That's not trolling. You're a troll yourself. A non troll calling a troll a "faggot" is not trolling. And I'm a non troll now. Therefore it wasn't trolling. All non trolls always "troll" trolls when they get pissed. And you pissed me off with your trolling.

thebigyetti said:
hes still a troll over here too

See, this would be an example of "trolling" the troll right here. BUT, HOWEVER, I AM not a troll anymore. So this makes you a troll. You follow? Trolling is a science.

"That's not trolling. You're a troll yourself. A non troll calling a troll a "faggot" is not trolling. And I'm a non troll now. Therefore it wasn't trolling. All non trolls always "troll" trolls when they get pissed. And you pissed me off with your trolling."

how many trolls is that? :)

All votes have been cast and the outcome is that Mattias Of The Night is a legend. A UM institution all of his own and this site is a far less fun place to be when he's not here

All Hail Mattias Of The Night !!!!!

No. The facts still stand: Mattias called me a faggot. No serious and respectful internet forum poster would ever call another internet poster a faggot - even if that person did happen to be a troll - unless he himself was a troll, which Mattias is. I now submit evidence numro duo: "The addition to Mattias´ signature". Mattias has recently added a new constituent to his signature, a quote from this forum´s most heinous fanboy, next to the french dude who has put both me and Mattias on his Ignore-list (which both me and Mattias cry ourselves to sleep over every night of course). This latest addition to his signature is merely to point out how unintelligent the fanboy´s statement is.

Conclusion: Mattias is still a troll.

No need to argue over this, as I am always right.

This troll looks pretty cool
troll.jpg

I think Mattias just posts on here to piss people off.

However if he's serious about everything he posts, he's a pretty pathetic kid.

Anyway, I eagerly await some sort of wanna be witty remark from him.