This Just Made My Day....

The Greys said:
lol, you're upset because a band wants to re-records a cd they wrote plus get money. So what if they want money, I'd like some money too.

OMG someone wants money

Oh yeah.... I've never heard 'Stormblast'. Some of you bitch and complain over nothing. They wrote the fucking cd, they can do whatever they want to it. That's all it comes down too.
Cease and desist.

Somewhat off-topic but an old associate once got acosted in Norwich by some youths wearing Limp Bizkit t-shirts who had seen his Iron Maiden jacket, they asked if liked metal and he said yes, they reply:

"you can't like heavy metal, you've got long hair!"

Master_Debater said:
According to a post on the Pearl Drums web site, MAYHEM's Jan Axel Blomberg (a.k.a. Hellhammer) has agreed to play on the next DIMMU BORGIR CD as a session drummer. The Norwegian symphonic black metallers had previously utilized the services of NILE's Tony Laureano and Reno Kiilerich (PANZERCHRIST, EXMORTEM, VILE) as touring members following the departure of Nick Barker (ex-CRADLE OF FILTH) in early 2004.

DIMMU BORGIR recently announced plans to re-record their second album, "Stormblåst" (originally released in 1996 via Cacophonous Records) later in the year. No further information is currently available.

Two of my favorite drummers have now played for Dimmu

See the bolded part? Wrong.

Giles said:
Somewhat off-topic but an old associate once got acosted in Norwich by some youths wearing Limp Bizkit t-shirts who had seen his Iron Maiden jacket, they asked if liked metal and he said yes, they reply:

"you can't like heavy metal, you've got long hair!"
what?

Erik said:
"Stormblåst" is actually cool

It's HORRIBLE. Third, fourth, fifth, sixth, SEVENTY-SEVENTH TIER Black Metal! :ill: I mean, why even bother when there's so much more worthwhile stuff out there?

The Greys said:
lol, you're upset because a band wants to re-records a cd they wrote plus get money. So what if they want money, I'd like some money too.

OMG someone wants money

Oh yeah.... I've never heard 'Stormblast'. Some of you bitch and complain over nothing. They wrote the fucking cd, they can do whatever they want to it. That's all it comes down too.

good post

Jean-Pierre said:
It's HORRIBLE. Third, fourth, fifth, sixth, SEVENTY-SEVENTH TIER Black Metal! :ill: I mean, why even bother when there's so much more worthwhile stuff out there?

I still listen to Sorgens Kammer fairly frequently.

Zombie Autopilot, we already established that it was in fact a pointless attack directed at some mysterious, invisible enemy. Keep up.