This Just Made My Day....

Master_Debater

Usurper of the Goat
Jan 19, 2004
Olympia, WA & Dallas, TX
www.garageband.com
According to a post on the Pearl Drums web site, MAYHEM's Jan Axel Blomberg (a.k.a. Hellhammer) has agreed to play on the next DIMMU BORGIR CD as a session drummer. The Norwegian symphonic black metallers had previously utilized the services of NILE's Tony Laureano and Reno Kiilerich (PANZERCHRIST, EXMORTEM, VILE) as touring members following the departure of Nick Barker (ex-CRADLE OF FILTH) in early 2004.

DIMMU BORGIR recently announced plans to re-record their second album, "Stormblåst" (originally released in 1996 via Cacophonous Records) later in the year. No further information is currently available.

Two of my favorite drummers have now played for Dimmu

I don't give a fucking toss, and your user name is not funny. At all. Oh and Olympia is a gay name, January is a gay month, 2004 is a gay year and the Amorphis logo is gay.

lol, you're upset because a band wants to re-records a cd they wrote plus get money. So what if they want money, I'd like some money too.

OMG someone wants money

Oh yeah.... I've never heard 'Stormblast'. Some of you bitch and complain over nothing. They wrote the fucking cd, they can do whatever they want to it. That's all it comes down too.

The Greys said:
lol, you're upset because a band wants to re-records a cd they wrote plus get money. So what if they want money, I'd like some money too.

OMG someone wants money
that's exactly my point... people are so stupid in this board... well... not everyone, but a lot of people.

AsModEe said:
that's exactly my point... people are so stupid in this board... well... not everyone, but a lot of people.

Actually, I agree. Hehe. Congratulations to the "not-stupid" ones, you get all my respect.

...Not a single person suggested (even in tone) that they were 'upset' by the idea of Stormblast being re-recorded. The joke's on you The Greys, as ever.

If they want to be greedy shitheads and rip-off their fans, let 'em. Kudos to the band for suckering their fans into spending more money on a pointless album.

my day was made when a 7 year old wearing a slipknot shirt came into the doctors office were i was waiting for 2 hours and her sister was wearing a britney spears shirt, and he tells her "i rulz you, metal forever"

so i look at him and ask "how old are you"

"7, sir"

that made my day.

Erik said:
Yeah because they don't get enough royalties from the edition that's currently in stores. They want it on Jewclear Blast so they can make $$$ off it. (BTW, this is the official reason, I'm not making this up because I hate Dimmu Borgir)

Horrible, but so very true. :(

Why not just keep Laureano?

Why The Greys? Why?

the thing was me seen a child wear such a shirt, and it just showed that slipknot are a bunch of adolescent idiots. guess you had to see it to understand it.

oh and that he was 7 year old ;)