This Modern Life: A Parable in Three Sentences

Platonism works in reverse, in my opinion... Reality is confused, we assign labels to make it clearer. There are no actual horses, and surely no 'ideal' horses - much less universal, unchanging concepts like justice which is a human invention (Plato thought it wasn't...)

Plato still understands absolute reality in human terms... the fact he calls the ideal horse a horse is notable. Because we are able to picture the universals in our minds. They exist as thoughts. Kant and Schopenhauer tell us its not true... the "will" and "thing-in-itself" (pretty much indentical concepts, except the will is all the things-in-themselves, since separation between things is also a human construct) are abstract, but Plato's universals can be imagined even though they dont exist (I mean, they dont exist in our physical reality)

Plus, Plato is a DUALIST. The universals and physical reality are two DIFFERENT things. For later philosophers they're two sides of the same coin

I'm afraid we're not having any kind of discussion here. That's partly due to my bad English and partly due to you continually distorting everything I say so that it fits your alternative world view.

I'm afraid we're not having any kind of discussion here. That's partly due to my bad English and partly due to you continually distorting everything I say so that it fits your alternative world view.

Some say twisting words, some say counterargument. If you can't tell the difference, you're right: any meaningful discussion is over.