This pisses me off...

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
backstagepassaa.jpg

It actually gives the illusion that they are coming to America :lol:

Ok minus the tour in korea part, namely WORLD TOUR! This is fucking Korea...not THE WORLD :mad:

There there girly-man. You'll live. :p

I thought that was a little bit of an ironic poster, too..

In a battle to the death, I would say Martin would win...he looks like he'd be sneaky and quick...like ninja! Stab ya 20 times before you hit the ground and such...

Ya..henrik kinda looks like a tarzan-ish fighter. And andreas would definitely be a duelist-kinda guy with a sword. and Joakim would be the silent type who has a sawed-off shottie in his trenchcoat. :tickled:

ROYAL SKYFIRE MELEE! Come one come all, see Skyfire fight it out till the end!

I suggest that idea for a music video for Mind Revolution or Shapes of Insanity.

After all it would make for one mind-blowing experience/insane video. :p

They could gradually get less and less human, and at the very end they'd be fighting with the claws/blades/things/whatever they've got on the cover to Mind Revolution.

They should make a metal fighting game for PS2/GameCube/Xbox. They'd have any or all members of Skyfire with the claw things, Eddie, the mascot from Iron Maiden, the Jester thing from In Flames, maybe Alexi Laiho dressed as the Grim Reaper or something, since without Alexi just the reaper is too general. That guy from Dark Tranquillity's "Monochromatic Stains" video that looks like Kefka from Final Fantasy 6. Ozzy Osbourne could have a finishing move where he bites off his opponent's head.

SHARON!

I've seen that commercial too many times. the one week i watch tv cuz i'm on vacation and it's swamped with stupitidy. o_O

Gadlor said:
the one week i watch tv cuz i'm on vacation and it's swamped with stupitidy. o_O
It's swamped with stupidity the rest of the time too.

This is off topic but this topic hardly has a topic to be off of. It's a mildly interesting farce that I was involved in last night.

I was at my friend's birthday party last night and I requested an Iron Maided song from the DJ. After waiting over an hour, I decided to make things more interesting and pulled out my copy of Mind Revolution that I just *happened* to bring with me and asked if she could play something from it (The demo version of "Skyfire" since it's not all that long in comparison to others) and she said OK. Later, she still hadn't played it... I got my CD back with an apology referring to that she couldn't play it "because it's too hard, it would freak out the old people."

Take away the keyboards, downtune the guitars, throw in a lotta double bass, and you have a brutal death band. (One that is five notches above the rest, as a side effect). That's just an oversimplification but you get the idea. Skyfire = hard but it's not in a way that you'd notice.

And it is kinda like getting slapped in the face with..I dunno. A halibut in a wet sock, perhaps. Listening to that stuff when you're not accustomed to anything metal-y at all is like eeeeh. I kinda had to get my feet wet first and progressively listen to heavier and heavier stuff.

Maybe that's different for other people. Just my experience.