Ahnold for President 04

AmericaAtGWAR

New Metal Member
Jan 25, 2004
The new year has rung in and election day is coming sooner than you think. Bush's campaign has kicked alot of ass but we really need to get Arnold out of Cali and into Washington. Arnold would not put up with crap from anybody. I'd love to see him impale Mr. Kim in Korea and tell him to " stick around" and " have a rice day" and then strap Osama to a jet missile then utter" Youre fired" before pressing the button. Ok it's just wishful thinking, but this is America, inventors of the sex change. GWAR

Geez.
The Constitution prevents this.
from Article II Section 1:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President...

What does the Constitution say about Terminators? If he has the ability to travel to the past, could he not have travelled back to the adopting of the Constitution and claimed American citizenship. Touche

"bzzbzbzbtzzzzzt getchah ass to mahs. bzzbzbzbtzzzzzt getcha ass to mahs. bzzbzbzbtzzzzzt getcha ass to mahs. bzzbzbzbtzzzzzt getcha ass to mahs. bzzbzbzbtzzzzzt getcha ass to mahs. bzzbzbzbtzzzzzt"

Total Recall has the best Ahnold quotes hands down.

Anyone who has seen Running Man knows it contains some great Arnold quotes as well, such as when he picks the guard up and says" need a lift?" before tossing him over the ledge.

Yo Yawl Bea Trippun Bunsch Ov Witebois Tawkun Bowt "yo Da Terminnatoer Craka Gonna Beda Preziden An Chit" Yawl Phunnee,yo I Wanna Hoobe Da Jdelphi Hoodafuk Eva Dat Witeboi Nam Iz Tawkun Smak Bowt "yo Charlie Bea Guud Azz Drumma An Chit" Yo Chekid Jdelphi, Jdelphi , Yo I Own Charliez Drummum Naw Wud Yawl Tink Bowt Dat? Charlee Silla Homie Wis Heewuz Azz Guud Azz Da Homie Onn Da Drumz An Chit Cuz Ain Yo Da N.w.p. Dun Fron - Cen Ya Digid?
Yawl Be Tawkun Smak Mo ,yo Imma Chek Da Nez Poste - Hahaha Yawl Towt Ii Wuz Gonne Huh?

Yo I Audi.....................

Da N.w.p. !!!!!