Weird thing that pisses me off...

Chryst Krispies

Vanilla Gorilla
Jul 27, 2005
Boston
www.twitter.com
Any of you ever associate a person you know with a song or some shit, and then when that person pisses you off or if it's a chick and the deal goes to hell you can't listen to that particular song anymore cause it automatically calls that person to mind?

This happens to me with kickass songs, and then I get pissed when I can't listen to the song anymore without getting heated.

It does eventually go away but it takes a while.:mad:

Yeah, that shit happens to me a lot actually... I was just talking to a friend of mine about this recently.

I've had shitty girls ruin a lot of shit for me. I cant even walk into a Walgreens without getting aggro, cuz an ex was a Pharm ho for years

I have this with music, movies, clothes, books...all kinds of things...depends on the impact of a certain relationship and since I relate a lot of things to feelings and thoughts I'm fucked quite often :lol:

Pretty much all the time... I know I've grown to dislike certain songs by Jamiroquai, Faith No More, John Mayer and the likes because of this phenomenon. Shame... I've realized that it's usually my girlfriend(s) that trigger these emotions. :D

Well that's just wrong. Badass tunes are what they are.

Ya know the secret? Counter the shitty times by jamming something like "Disease" from Biohazard or "The Comfort in Leaving" by Raunchy... which are songs about stupid psycho bitches.... then just rock the fuck out to THOSE songs and you'll remember how metal > whores.

Any of you ever associate a person you know with a song or some shit, and then when that person pisses you off or if it's a chick and the deal goes to hell you can't listen to that particular song anymore cause it automatically calls that person to mind?

This happens to me with kickass songs, and then I get pissed when I can't listen to the song anymore without getting heated.

It does eventually go away but it takes a while.:mad:

Haha, definitely. I feel a sudden of urge to murder someone whenever I hear Theatre of Tragedy. Well, that might happen even without the association, though.

Women.. They take everything from you: House, money, sanity and now the great songs also :D

Joking aside I have noticed this quite strongly also. Nowadays I can listen to almost all of those songs, though. Next time I'm going to hook up with a girl I'm going to listen to Britney Spears all the fucking time :D ... or maybe not