this p*sses me off more than anything in threads

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
why is it, specially on gearslutz or harmonycentral that when a question is asked about how a certain artist does something. there's the one or two assholes that wanna say "why dont you just learn how to do it your way and dont try to be like this person" im mean how hard is it not to answer a thread if you dont like what the person is trying to do. I'm sorry just venting.

I hear ya, no matter how many times some things have been said, there's always someone to say them again. Case in point - Mac owners. :)

I hate the saying "there are no rules." I think "there are no rules" is what they teach you to say at recording school when you don't know the answer or have an opinion. It sounds pretty profound for not conveying any information. Rare is the occasion when someone even asked for a "rule."

I hate the saying "there are no rules." I think "there are no rules" is what they teach you to say at recording school when you don't know the answer or have an opinion. It sounds pretty profound for not conveying any information. Rare is the occasion when someone even asked for a "rule."

Rule #1: There are rules.
Rule #2: If doubting that there are rules, recall Rule #1.
Rule #3: Don't scoop mids.
Rule #4: Rule #1 is still valid.
Rule #5: Lemmy is better than you. Accept this.

Jeff

SimcoGene-NoRulesBrazilianJiu-jitsu.jpg

~006