this really grinds my gears (feminists read at your own risk)

Put em up front. When you want equal rights you get the good with the bad, you can't weed out the shit you don't like. Any woman who who wants both genders treated equally, but doesn't think women should be on the front lines is conceiding that they're indeed not equal.

BasilisK said:
Put em up front. When you want equal rights you get the good with the bad, you can't weed out the shit you don't like. Any woman who who wants both genders treated equally, but doesn't think women should be on the front lines is conceiding that they're indeed not equal.
women would be in the fucking front lines if it hadn't been for that crybaby Jesica Lynch

BasilisK said:
I recognize the names but don't remember many details. When it turned into a giant ball of bullshit I lost interest.
Jessica was the one that got injured (i think it was her leg) Lyndsy was the one that was in those pix with the naked Muslims i think the 2 things happened at close to the same moment, and in addition to looking so eeirily identical, they were also within a couple of months of being the exact same age, which i only remembered because they are a whole year younger than me and i wasn't even old enough to join the military for a whole month after the twin towers fell

Epic bump. I agree 100%. It's annoying when chicks expect to have all the advantages men have and keep their own advantages too. Men and women are different, they have different advantages and disadvantages. If you want the advantages the other person have then you have to give up the ones you have.

If a future gf ever tells me she wants to be strong or whatever. I'll stop paying for her shit. Because I've found with girls (or at least in my experience) is that they think they can be strong and be babied at the same time.

Epic bump. I agree 100%. It's annoying when chicks expect to have all the advantages men have and keep their own advantages too. Men and women are different, they have different advantages and disadvantages.

I agree too, and I'm a chick. Too many females these days have that Princess Entitlement complex. They also think they're the only ones in the relationship. These are things I can't stand about most members of my gender.

If you want the advantages the other person have then you have to give up the ones you have.

I'm proud to say I take all the hits and bumps of life with a smile.

I don't get the "equal" thing, either. Yes, we're different, but that doesn't mean "less than." Besides, why try to be "equal," when you can just try to be better than everyone else around you?

If a future gf ever tells me she wants to be strong or whatever. I'll stop paying for her shit. Because I've found with girls (or at least in my experience) is that they think they can be strong and be babied at the same time.

I prefer everything to be split down the middle. Other than that, if it's my idea to go out, I think I should pay. I hold doors open for men, let them go first, help them with stuff, etc. I really am all about "equality," which means it has to benefit the man, too.

Last - No, you can't claim to be "strong," and want to play victim and be babied, at the same time.

You're awesome. :kickass: I call the females who try to be strong and babied at the same time pseudo-feminists. For a long time women were fine where they were. Then some women stirred them up. I have no problem with women getting equal pay. Its just if they want mens advantages. They get mens disadvantages.

You're awesome. :kickass:

Thanks, haha. :oops:

I call the females who try to be strong and babied at the same time pseudo-feminists. For a long time women were fine where they were. Then some women stirred them up. I have no problem with women getting equal pay. Its just if they want mens advantages. They get mens disadvantages.

Women were tougher and smarter before the feminist movement, the feminist movement didn't make women "strong." I think we were more "equal" before the feminist movement, because we actually had to be competent, and bear burdens of responsibility.

I could go on and on about this subject, but I'll spare everyone. :)

Well holy shit there are some bitter men on here..isnt that normally a woman does..lmao

Oh come on..you know thats a very sharp double edge sword you men like to play with. Im sure there quite a few things women would love to pass to men..like childbirth..lol
But seriously about the list that was posted..as far as selective service..I agree its bullshit. I think women should have to as well. And for the record their alot of women who would have no issues with that inlcuding myself.
As far as insurance..well its a fact that men are loaded with testosterone..and becuase of that..men tend to do things faster, harder and sometimes without thinking)..otherwise we wouldnt have all of these extreme sports and games as such.
With the bar issues..you got me..but normally club owners are men ( in my opinion) and they make those rules..lmao..so you tell me?
And I tell you behind ever cry baby girl is some guy telling her its OK!..thats what gets me..lmao..I say..SUCK IT UP PRINCESS...lmao
And for the record...Im sick of men being babies and crying...come on..get a grip....
All in my opinion!lmao

A woman can call a guy trying to put a move on her sexual harassment and the guy gets a talk with the human resources department; yet a guy would make a complaint over how a woman sexually harasses him and HR does nothing.