this really grinds my gears (feminists read at your own risk)

Nay, I have a few more:

What was the smartest thing to come out of a woman's mouth?

Einstein's dick.

How do you know a woman is going to say something smart?

She starts her sentence with "A man once told me. . ."

ok three things that piss me off:

1) guys must register for selective service. women don't.

2) women's insurance rates aren't as high as guys'

3) a lot of clubs have weird, sexist entrance policies, like 18+ for women but 21+ for men.

beyond gay....discuss

i have read this thread before, but i don't remember any of it, and i'm lazy, so i'm responding to the 1st post instead of actually re-reading the whole thread

1) guys are physically better soldiers than females, it's biology, female bodies are designed to give birth, male bodies are designed to kill food and/or kill animals that would kill people

2) in terms of the number of times the car hits another object, females have more "accidents" but when a female driver hits something it's usually a mailbox or a trashcan coming in/out of a driveway, where as when a male has an "accident" it usually involves death and/or completely totalling the car

3) the ONLY reason that ANY alchohol-serving club will EVER allow anyone into the club that's acually UNDER the drinking age, is because people UNDER the drinking age actually drink MORE than the people that are actually old enough to drink, it's a weird socialization phenomenon arizing from "under-age" drinking being so taboo, yet at the same time, it seems to be the status-quo for people that are old enough

where as when a male has an "accident" it usually involves death and/or completely totalling the car

Completely incorrect

the ONLY reason that ANY alchohol-serving club will EVER allow anyone into the club that's acually UNDER the drinking age, is because people UNDER the drinking age actually drink MORE than the people that are actually old enough to drink, it's a weird socialization phenomenon arizing from "under-age" drinking being so taboo, yet at the same time, it seems to be the status-quo for people that are old enough

Sorta. It would stem more from increased sales because males over 21 will buy the under-age girls drinks and spend more to get them drunk rather than themselves so they'll grind on them all night or go back to their apartment or whatever.

Really? I thought his site was just a bunch of ranting.

And I've heard of him. I read a lot of his older pages in my Chinese class.

2) in terms of the number of times the car hits another object, females have more "accidents" but when a female driver hits something it's usually a mailbox or a trashcan coming in/out of a driveway, where as when a male has an "accident" it usually involves death and/or completely totalling the car

in terms of number of times the car impacts another object, females have more "accidents" than men, hitting mailboxes and trashcans going in/out of driveways, the reason men's insurance is higher is because males cause accidents that involve death and/or totaling the car more frequently than females

Sorta. It would stem more from increased sales because males over 21 will buy the under-age girls drinks and spend more to get them drunk rather than themselves so they'll grind on them all night or go back to their apartment or whatever.

yes
over 21 guys will buy drinks for underage girls, but if you actually count the numbers of people drinking at the club, and the number of drinks each person has, you'll find that the females that are under 21 are drinking more than the females over 21, because the females under 21 are rebelling against the rules, where they're dninking underage just simply because they're under the drinking age, "forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest" "you want what you can't have just because you can't have it" kind of thing

At the end of the day

Women are amazing.... I love them

You have to know how to play their games if you want them

and if you don't want them, wat are you complaining for- ignore them.

wow I feel pretty offended at some of the responses I have read here:erk: I don't feel offended at the thread at all, that's not what I'm talking about.

The guy that said women need to realize we aren't equal, we are different...what's that supposed to mean? we ARE different, but equal. men need women, and women need men. because men and women both have what the other lacks....so we are different in that sense but equal also as one is not more important than the other.

@ Dalas.

is it a woman's fault that she can't physically defend herself? Women's bodies aren't built like a man's....and you know what? I could cry about how men would be physically weak too if they had to go through childbirth. Face it, a woman's body was built to take the pain of childbirth...not a man's....and a man's body was built for more physical stuff, a woman's was not. It's not that we are any weaker than you, but our strengths and weaknesses are DIFFERENT than yours.

Women flaunting themselves...yes I can agree wholeheartedly. I do not like to see women wearing short shorts, tight shirts, acting all high and mighty and trying to get attention. I do agree that women can get something much easier that a man would have to work much harder at to even have a chance...=/
But you ask why do women exist except to reproduce and we are worthless...well why do men exist except to help reproduce?
isn't that why ANY human exists at all? to reproduce? YOU need to realize we have different strengths than you, and different weaknesses....I don't really know what a feminist is I'm sorry...I know they are for woman rights and whatnot...but aren't all women? what makes a feminist a feminist? haha I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject but okay.

btw, one other thing...being a Christain I have to say...that women should submit to their husbands. but that doesn't mean they are weaker or lesser than men. It's just my belief cause "God" says so. I know most of you probably aren't Christians here but I can't help but include my belief in this subject. so there ya go, women should submit to their husbands....only cause "God" says so, and women have what men lack and men have what women lack therefore neither is higher than the other so we are equal but different.

Lol, women cry over the stupidest things... and there was an article in the paper the other day saying women should be able to fight in the frontline just as often as men:LOL: thats hilarious!

lol wow. I'm a girl and even I wouldn't be like that. I do say, alot of women want things JUST because men have them and they want to FEEL equal. forget them. I doubt any woman would actually want to fight on the frontline, WANT to. I think women just want to know they have the RIGHT to so they can feel good about themselves. :Smug: whatever.

If you can't get a woman to orgasm eventually you don't know what your doing:headbang:

right I'm a virgin and I'd just like someone to tell me, does it kind of get fed right to the very spot or do I have to do anything complicated?