This Sacrament Solo (?)

the first 3 CoB albums were quite good, but not anywhere great.
I can't listen to those anymore because whenever I thikn of them alexi's modernday gay sound, image, and albums come to mind and ruin it for me.

Kissing the Shadows is fun. Alright, its pretty obvious I'm asking for this because I won't be able to play it? or because I can effortlessly play the rest but struggle hearing these few seconds, and I lack software atm to slow it down at all. The song is really easy.

Kissing the Shadows is fun. Alright, its pretty obvious I'm asking for this because I won't be able to play it? or because I can effortlessly play the rest but struggle hearing these few seconds, and I lack software atm to slow it down at all. The song is really easy.

the riffs are not that technical, but not easy, but not that hard, but the solo is fairly hard. I didn't attempt it, but looking at the tab and listening to it.
however you are still a fag

You:
/fail
although you think yourself to be a good judge of sexual orientation through miles of interweb based off a faceless account name and no background information. I hate to break it to you, but no I will not S your D.

You:
/fail
although you think yourself to be a good judge of sexual orientation through miles of interweb based off a faceless account name and no background information. I hate to break it to you, but no I will not S your D.

seriousbusiness.jpg

i didn't ask you for a blowjob and I don't want to have my dick sucked by a fag like you, that would make me a fag. thx but no thanks.

Why are you in a metal forum?
Everyman to himself but (good) metal has its roots in classical music and training.
Safe to say you've never taken a music theory class or don't know a damn thing about music at all. Or perhaps what you deem metal is the shit they spam on MTV or only that which gets propagated by the media. I see this forum is not the place for any intelligible conversation to I bid you well.

And lad, Suuuuure you did that part by ear. I got the hookups on prog to co.eff slow this down and have it now. Thanks for nothing and enjoy wallowing in your false self image of glory wherein you can play an instrument as well as you blow cawk and think you have the slightest idea about anything in the spectrum of life.

Everyman to himself but (good) metal has its roots in classical music and training.
Safe to say you've never taken a music theory class or don't know a damn thing about music at all. Or perhaps what you deem metal is the shit they spam on MTV or only that which gets propagated by the media. I see this forum is not the place for any intelligible conversation to I bid you well.

And lad, Suuuuure you did that part by ear. I got the hookups on prog to co.eff slow this down and have it now. Thanks for nothing and enjoy wallowing in your false self image of glory wherein you can play an instrument as well as you blow cawk and think you have the slightest idea about anything in the spectrum of life.

*fap fap fap fap fap *

^ That's the sound of you masterbating to your own voice. Shut the fuck up and go beg for tabs elsewhere. Break your balls a little bit and challenge your ears. Figure it out yourself. Ever heard of improv? Loomis has.

P.S. You spelled "Child" wrong.

once upon time there used to be a blues band called black sabbath. But they tuned down to C# started using hella distorsion for that and applied basic theory aka the blues scale aka pentatonic with a flat five into it, and that is how they wrote most of their songs.

and you know fag, sometimes you just have to let go. if you follow music theory to write all your shit it will get boring and gay even if you use the most obscure mode ever. You need to let go. that is what metal is about, not giving a fuck. Metal is about a rebelious attitude that can come in many forms, of either studying music theory, doing classical ear training through singing and practicing sextuplets with a metronome at 10000000bpm, or by picking up the guitar and beating the fuck out of the low E string, or B string (low 7th string), or in both forms.

I like how you picked this sacrament for a song, which is a little simplistic if you take elitist theory cunt classification of that is hard or easy. Why don't you try PoE title track middle section which is heavy and not that theoretical and a little more technical, or what about ambivalent, or TGE, bittersweet feast songs which are more difficult according to your elitist (not BM elitism) attitude.

Some of metal's greatest riffs are the easiest to play, and some of metal's great riffs are hard to play, and some are brutal to send your CoB loving faggot ass in despair (i know i'm gonna get shit for this, but sepultura's arise, or anything necrophagist, or suffocation and cryptopsy)

*fap fap fap fap fap *

^ That's the sound of you masterbating to your own voice. Shut the fuck up and go beg for tabs elsewhere. Break your balls a little bit and challenge your ears. Figure it out yourself. Ever heard of improv? Loomis has.

P.S. You spelled "Child" wrong.

Um, I did fucktard =D

BTW its spelled right, if you knew the origin and reference. Second improving a cover is for noobs, the point is to cover the song not make it up, people don't wanna hear your bloody wanking if you can't solo, least I know I wouldn't want to.

Loomis improves extra fills, but generally sticks to the song.

Um, I did fucktard =D

BTW its spelled right, if you knew the origin and reference. Second improving a cover is for noobs, the point is to cover the song not make it up, people don't wanna hear your bloody wanking if you can't solo, least I know I wouldn't want to.

Loomis improves extra fills, but generally sticks to the song.

loomis doesn't give a fuck about the listener, and has a big cock and shits on your head.

once upon time there used to be a blues band called black sabbath. But they tuned down to C# started using hella distorsion for that and applied basic theory aka the blues scale aka pentatonic with a flat five into it, and that is how they wrote most of their songs.

and you know fag, sometimes you just have to let go. if you follow music theory to write all your shit it will get boring and gay even if you use the most obscure mode ever. You need to let go. that is what metal is about, not giving a fuck. Metal is about a rebelious attitude that can come in many forms, of either studying music theory, doing classical ear training through singing and practicing sextuplets with a metronome at 10000000bpm, or by picking up the guitar and beating the fuck out of the low E string, or B string (low 7th string), or in both forms.

I like how you picked this sacrament for a song, which is a little simplistic if you take elitist theory cunt classification of that is hard or easy. Why don't you try PoE title track middle section which is heavy and not that theoretical and a little more technical, or what about ambivalent, or TGE, bittersweet feast songs which are more difficult according to your elitist (not BM elitism) attitude.

Some of metal's greatest riffs are the easiest to play, and some of metal's great riffs are hard to play, and some are brutal to send your CoB loving faggot ass in despair (i know i'm gonna get shit for this, but sepultura's arise, or anything necrophagist, or suffocation and cryptopsy)

I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of thinking I all that because I don't care. I'll just stick to my defense that the generalization of "metal is just powerchords" is an idiots opinion at best.
I listen to anything that's not punk or pop, and prefer metal for its complexity over other genres. This song was now an example to exemplify an endless plethora of other great songs and bands. Goodbye shitty forum&friends

/log4life

I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of thinking I all that because I don't care. I'll just stick to my defense that the generalization of "metal is just powerchords" is an idiots opinion at best.
I listen to anything that's not punk or pop, and prefer metal for its complexity over other genres. This song was now an example to exemplify an endless plethora of other great songs and bands. Goodbye shitty forum&friends

/log4life

you listen to nevermore... you shouldn't, they are not metal
such people cannot be metal:
beerfest1ur0.jpg

i didn't make that photoshop