This song........the sad thread

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
I don't know why, but this song brings a tear to my eye............I know it sounds fucking homo, but I want you to listen to it and tell me what you think. Something about it makes me think about my past, the fact that i used to think about suicide to see what was held outside of this tiny little life, my passed friends and my future and what the future of the world beholds.........and I grow sad yet fulfilled in a wierd way. I don't know. if you feel the same way or feel the same in a different way, share your feelings.

dude....I know this song...and I agree with you...this song makes me feel depressed. And I start think of bad thing and such a stuff...the only way is NOT LISTEN to this kinda stuff. really, I dont wanna be depressed...if I listen to this kinda music...I start to think about my life and how its all shit and such thing...man I already turned off...fuck...

my recommendation is: turn on the fuckin' melodic death metal...that's the right music!!

Really great song, it makes me feel about lots of things too. Do you have tab of it???

Reactions: Welly
Theres a lot of songs that make me feel like that, or powerless, or whatever else comes with the package. I eventually turn it off and play something fast and heavy to get my mind off it.

*reps cob666

vb_bullet.gif
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SSJ4SephirothX again.​

Sometimes it's just good to listen to some sad and depressing music...good to feel yerself vasted in a strange way...for me Anathema was like this at the time Teemu died...never really listened to it since then.
But at that time I needed the suffering, the pain to help me cope up with the grief.