This Sunday In Cincinnati!

Feb 12, 2006
Where's all the Cincinnati people? I for one am really pumped about this show. This will be my first Opeth show and I'm all gitty like a teenager. Only a couple of days left, who else is going???????

DeliveranceUntoYou said:
I'm going to this show most likely... Anyone know if it has sold out or is close though?
I know it's getting close to being sold out. Called the concert line and they say tickets are going briskly, and that usually means it's getting pretty close to being a sellout. That would be amazing if they sold it out cause Bogarts holds 1500 people at full capacity. HELL YEAH!!!

I'll either be wearing a Nevermore or Shadows Fall shirt. My name is Zane and I have a kind of "mullet" -trying to let it all grow out. I'll be with my friend Ronnie wha has a shaved head. He and I used to be in a band together and we're good friends. He played bass and I sang. Hope to see you there.

ZANEX said:
I'll either be wearing a Nevermore or Shadows Fall shirt. My name is Zane and I have a kind of "mullet" -trying to let it all grow out. I'll be with my friend Ronnie wha has a shaved head. He and I used to be in a band together and we're good friends. He played bass and I sang. Hope to see you there.
What's up Zane, my name's Jason. I'll be wearing a Pantera coat and a Dawn of the Dead shirt. Were gonna hang at one of the bars before the show. I'm sure I'll see you there or inside Bogarts. Have you seen Opeth live before.

BTW I'll be with another guy and his woman

me to! First time going to columbus for a show (as i live in cleveland). Newport have good sound?

DEMIgOD said:
me to! First time going to columbus for a show (as i live in cleveland). Newport have good sound?

It is a decent place, it is alot like the Agora ballroom in Cleveland. It is bigger than the Alrosa Villa the place were Dimebag was killed, and I live 6 miles right down the street, that day still haunts me.