this whole 'eminem is a racist' thing

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
now that they found a song he made in 1993 (hello?) that says 'black girls are dumb'. i mean, what the fuck is wrong with The Source and people? do they want to make themselves look that stupid? he said that ten years ago in a song after his black girlfriend dumped him. wtf.

wtff (what the fucking fuck)

holy shit, this has potential to be giant!

"Never date a black girl because blacks only want your money," Eminem raps in the song, which was recorded in 1993 and given to the magazine by three Detroit area fans. "Black girls and white girls just don't mix because black girls are dumb and white girls are good chicks," he raps later.

the source totally shot themselves in the foot. no one will even care in two weeks and eminem will diss them forever.

i dont know many people who like eminem that would ever change their mind over that. in fact, i haven't heard anyone take it seriously yet.

speaking of racism... what the fuck is up with black people? would it kill them to use the fucking crosswalks? or maybe they dont like walking on WHITE lines.

once when i was little and on vacation in (i think) boston, i wandered across the street in the middle of the block and my dad was like STOP CROSSING THE STREET LIKE A BLACK PERSON and i had no idea what he meant. (he was sorry and apologized immediately. he's not a mean racist guy, just, you know, old and Southern-rooted)

J LO said "nigga my nigga" in one song last year I think and was called a racist..and that died after like 3 days.

Who cares....The Source should do an upclose and personal with Anal Cunt.

i've decided to write the source a letter and tell them it makes sense now. songs about killing your wife are fine as long as she's white. but no calling black girls dumb... now i get it!