Thomas is a fucking racist

You fucking bigot, Thomas!

Damn cracker can't keep his mouth shut...that's right, I called you a cracker, you honkey! :lol::lol::lol:

ahh northern viking you fucking cunt , you are no better than shit . people like you just need to fucking die. ahh and I didnt bring it up you stupid bastard. Im not going to insult you're race or country because I am above you and I dont need to prove myself to someone as low as you. You are just a typical internet shit talker , who hasnt got the guts to say anything in person.

Ok.. you really dont seem to get it...

Look, you started the skin-thingy, and I made a sarcastic remark on it.. that's all. Im sorry that you didnt get the joke, and Im sorry if you felt insulted by it, (and Im saying that for at least the second time now already!) it was A JOKE!
Now relax, no need to be mad dude.

Are you stupid? go read the sinergy forums and dont try and be all friendly with me and talk to me like i'm in the wrong . Some things you do not joke about ok so just shut up , i dont want to fight with you fuck off.

Yeah Im not into Sinergy and Im not gonna go read their forum, thanks. But nice to see there's one thing we agree on, 'cause Im not gonna fight with you...
And you REALLY should update your sense of humour mate.. the skin humour thingy was released in the 0.23b package, and that was in 1986!
Get it at www.get-a-life.org/sense-of-humour/updates

anytime mate :)

Oh.. and your mail's under construction.. and it's got nothing to do with the cross. I guess I was... lazy :zzz: