this whole 'eminem is a racist' thing

their website has this really stupid pop up ad about this entire eminem thing like it's the breaking fucking news of the century.

everyone in my office pulls this 'eminem hates gay people!' thing and i'm like, 'so does the wu tang' and they all stare at me like i'm talking crazy talk. wtb?

I got in trouble during my tenure as a member of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps by playing Eminem at a party attended by administrators. They were furious about his anti-gay raps. w/e.

they loved the Dixie Chicks and were the kind of people who were ecstatic when the Dixie Chicks got in political trouble, because then they could connect liking the Dixie Chicks with being anti-Republican and peace-loving and feel righteous and good about liking shitty-ass music.

my friend Dave likes them. every song i've heard of theirs HAS been "that bad", though. admittedly i've only heard a handful, but i'm not exactly looking forward to hearing more.

BigFakeSmile said:
speaking of racism... what the fuck is up with black people? would it kill them to use the fucking crosswalks? or maybe they dont like walking on WHITE lines.

ha ha ha... holy shit, I thought that was just a Baltimore thing

*call me uptight but* eminem's brand of senseless nastiness pisses me off. i guess im ok with the personal violent songs, like killing your wife... but when you resort to cheap shots at groups who are already down, like the fatties and the faggots, you kinda suck. i mean, anal cunt makes fun of like jon zorn fags. at least thats creative. eminem should shut the fuck up. im metal as fuck, but i dont really enjoy nasty music.