Those Italian fruitloops can't just be Crapsody anymore

BenMech

student of the d'eh
Due to copyright and trademark issues the band formerly known as Rhapsody has changed its name. The band members consider this a great new start, reflecting the emboldened and increasingly grandiose direction that their music has taken. “The power of the dragonflame will burn brighter than ever before,” says guitarist/songwriter Luca Turilli. Keyboardist/songwriter Alex Staropoli adds, “The name Rhapsody Of Fire better represents the energy that has always been present in this band and its music.”

So they're now Crapsody On Fire

I guess, the moderators should merge our threads as we both posted this within a minute of each other.

A name is just a name. They are still one of the best metal bands, with one of the best guitarists alive.

Thats a long name to fit onto a T shirt.

EDIT: Nevermind. Here is the official logo now.

Rhapsody-of-Fire-Logo.jpg

RHAPSODY....OF FIRE! I think it's funny how AUDIO GALAXY evolved into the Real One-Partnered Rhapsody, and the band is what gets the change. $$$. The first loss to the emeral sword waving dragon flame riding itialian metal gods :(.

Like anyone is ever going to actually CALL them Rhapsody OF FIRE. It will always be just Rhapsody, verbally anyway. But whatever make them happy. They can definitely be over the top, but I still love the guitars and those majestic melodic arrangements. I just tune out any silly lyrical adventures.

More metal bands should have somebody like Christopher Lee singing.

I agree the name is lame. Its also ridiculous that they had to change it. And I understand them not wanting to change completely away from Rhapsody.

Oh god, I really don't like this name change. I don't think I'll get used to it. I agree with AMBR, I will just call them "Rhapsody". I think it's pretty stupid that after all these years, now they have problems using the name. Oh well.

But.. ummmm "fruitloops" ? "Crapsody"

How even more original. Please.

It could be worst. It could be Rhapsody of Dragons or Power of the Rhapsody, or even Mighty Rhapsody....

I'll just keep calling them Rhapsody...

AngraRULES said:
It could be worst. It could be Rhapsody of Dragons or Power of the Rhapsody, or even Mighty Rhapsody....

I'll just keep calling them Rhapsody...

Actually Mighty Rhapsody would be better. Thats the webadress for their official site anyway, and its not like they are short on egos.