Those Italian fruitloops can't just be Crapsody anymore

BlindPanzer said:
Thats a long name to fit onto a T shirt.

EDIT: Nevermind. Here is the official logo now.

Rhapsody-of-Fire-Logo.jpg

I think this is just a cover-up for the fact that all thier D&D charcaters just leveled and multi-classed :)

Evil said:
I think this is just a cover-up for the fact that all thier D&D charcaters just leveled and multi-classed :)
HA HA HA, :lol:I totally GET that! Happened to me, what should I change my name to? AMBR of the Apocalypse?:kickass:

Evil said:

what's really sad is that I will turn 40 years old in a month and I know what all this means... :oops:

but I also agree that 'Mighty Rhapsody' would have been the better choice for a name. *shrug* Oh well - too late now.

They probably never trademarked the name in the US, since there wasnt a huge market for them here and they weren't expecting anyone else with the same name. If they wanted they could probably remain known as "Rhapsody" in Italy and some other countries, but to stay constant in the US probably decided to change it completely.

Rider of Theli said:
what's really sad is that I will turn 40 years old in a month and I know what all this means... :oops:

but I also agree that 'Mighty Rhapsody' would have been the better choice for a name. *shrug* Oh well - too late now.

Me too, and I passed the 40 mark. :kickass:

Rhapsody of Pain?
Rhapsody of Few?
Rhapsody for You?
Rhapsody Will Sue?
The possibilities are endless.........

I'm shocked that no one has bothered to mention the obvious choice they should have gone with:
The Band Formerly Known As Rhapsody

And they could have had some fire symbol like this:
fire.jpg