Though Ozzfest has sucked the past couple years...

then please tell me why aren't nevermore filling large venues across the states?

Look at the bands that ARE filling the venues across the states.
For the most part, these are bands that are riding a current trend and won't be around in 10 years (IE - No Doubt, Weezer, Blink 182, etc). Where are these bands today?

The same will go for metal-core crap. Once metal in the mainstream is no longer a trend, these bands can go back to their original hardcore roots.

you guys are making too much of a big deal out of this.

They're just going to bring on the same old boring bands that they usually do, which most of you wouldn't go see even if it were a free show.

MajestikMøøse;5859744 said:
you guys are making too much of a big deal out of this.

They're just going to bring on the same old boring bands that they usually do, which most of you wouldn't go see even if it were a free show.
This is why it irritates me when people talk so much shit about it.

thats right. if anyone around here doesnt have their finger on the pulse of what metal bands are popular with the kids, its kevin.

I still wouldn't go to Assfest.
Even if they payed me to go and payed me to drink beer and $10 bottles of water.

official ozzfest line up
mainstage: Black label society, Black label society, Black label society
second stage: Black label society, Black label society, the muppets(playing the muppets save christmas in its entirety for the first time ever)

I dunno about you guys but i'm definitely catching the opening act

nevermore will never be HUGE outside the underground and the kvlt people. They are too complex and too brilliant for the regular stupid fuck that thinks 2+2=10 to get into them. It is not the kids fault that nevermore is not as big here as in europe, it is because of the media and MTV that ran their cocks deep down the throat of america's youth, telling them what to listen to or what not to, because some politicians doesn't like nevermore's against the system and intelligent and meaningful lyrics. 10 thousands ozzfests won't do nevermore that much good. See gigantour, which if would have been that effective would have allowed NM to headline the states not open for gaymaira. With the right allignment of stars at the right time with some luck nevermore can get as big as metallica was during the puppets or justice tour or as big as sepultura during the arise day. I can't see them get biger than that without changing their styles (see the black album, see roots....), but still that would be fucking awesome. and sharon can suck a huge cock, cause since she married ozzy, the latter released shittier and shittier albums. Same goes to sepultura and that cavalera faggot who married that ugly fuck
my 2 cents

It's impossible for bands to be as big as Metallica were just after Justice. Metal just does not have that sorta power anymore.

This is also probably a gay attempt to undermine the Heaven and Hell tour.

Like people who go to Ozzfest even know there are Sabbath albums Ozzy doesn't sing on.

seeing SYL for free < Sharon getting cancer again

/////

what happens when you play country music backwards?

Your truck starts working again and your dog comes back to life.

-Devy

Reactions: Metal head87