Though Ozzfest has sucked the past couple years...

Yeah and you will get to the ampetheater or stadium and they will only let the first 5 people in for free maybe ,then they will cahrge everyone elsse to enter.
What makes you think this? Better yet, what makes you BELIEVE this enough to actually make this post? Or are you just talking shit for the sake of talking shit?

Shpongled.....
Did you truly see a rise in popularity of ANY of the bands you mentioned as a result of them playing Ozzfest? Not really.....

Secondly, I think YOU are the one who is mistaken.
There isn't going to be a place where you can truly obtain a FREE ticket.
The "FREE" ticket will be a token of appreciation from one of the sponsors after you purchase or sign up for their product.

Methinks you need to take a business class my friend.

Ozzfest is great, and if Nevermore played they would not be 2nd stage, therefore they wouldn't have to pay the 75k main stage bands r there for money, 2nd stage bands are there for advertisement.

Ozzfest is great, and if Nevermore played they would not be 2nd stage, therefore they wouldn't have to pay the 75k main stage bands r there for money, 2nd stage bands are there for advertisement.

What makes you so sure that if NM were invited to play Ozzfest that they would be given a mainstage slot?

From reports of bands like In Flames, the mainstage isn't where you want to be anyhow. (IE - more people watching the 2nd stage)

Shpongled.....
Did you truly see a rise in popularity of ANY of the bands you mentioned as a result of them playing Ozzfest? Not really.....

Yes I did and still do. I witness it firsthand every single week. The bands I listed aren't the only ones, either.

Secondly, I think YOU are the one who is mistaken.
There isn't going to be a place where you can truly obtain a FREE ticket.
The "FREE" ticket will be a token of appreciation from one of the sponsors after you purchase or sign up for their product.

If this is the case, then I don't know why you guys think the merch or beer will cost more. I'd be more inclined to believe the bands will be on stage telling you to shop at FYE and drink Red Bull than jacking up prices.

Methinks you need to take a business class my friend.

You're probably correct. Although I'm more concerned with the fact that everybody bitches about something that is good for them and the music they claim to love than how much money somebody's making off of it. People are always going to try to suck every last cent out of anything they can, that's the way the world and humanity works. I'm just glad the bands are out there playing their tunes in front of thousands of kids every day. If no one was making money off Ozzfest it wouldn't happen, and that wouldn't be good, imo.

NM would not get mainstage :lol: I mean they should but not a fucking chance.

nevermore will never be HUGE outside the underground and the kvlt people. They are too complex and too brilliant for the regular stupid fuck that thinks 2+2=10 to get into them. It is not the kids fault that nevermore is not as big here as in europe, it is because of the media and MTV that ran their cocks deep down the throat of america's youth, telling them what to listen to or what not to, because some politicians doesn't like nevermore's against the system and intelligent and meaningful lyrics. 10 thousands ozzfests won't do nevermore that much good. See gigantour, which if would have been that effective would have allowed NM to headline the states not open for gaymaira. With the right allignment of stars at the right time with some luck nevermore can get as big as metallica was during the puppets or justice tour or as big as sepultura during the arise day. I can't see them get biger than that without changing their styles (see the black album, see roots....), but still that would be fucking awesome. and sharon can suck a huge cock, cause since she married ozzy, the latter released shittier and shittier albums. Same goes to sepultura and that cavalera faggot who married that ugly fuck
my 2 cents

People apparently forget grammar when going off on rants.
I don't mean to be a grammar-nazi, but people will get your point if you spell correctly and use proper punctuation.

nevermore will never be HUGE outside the underground and the kvlt people. They are too complex and too brilliant for the regular stupid fuck that thinks 2+2=10 to get into them.

im pretty sure that it actually is possible considering that dead heart and enemies arent exactly the most complex and difficult to get into albums. it is quite possible nevermore could get big, they just have to keep working and hopefully eventually something will happen. saying that only undergound and kvlt people will appreciate nevermore is stupid.

People apparently forget grammar when going off on rants.
I don't mean to be a grammar-nazi, but people will get your point if you spell correctly and use proper punctuation.

One time some guy said

Dear Det Som En Gang Var,

Stop raping me

Your Pal-The English Language

It was hilarious

im pretty sure that it actually is possible considering that dead heart and enemies arent exactly the most complex and difficult to get into albums. it is quite possible nevermore could get big, they just have to keep working and hopefully eventually something will happen. saying that only undergound and kvlt people will appreciate nevermore is stupid.

then please tell me why aren't nevermore filling large venues across the states?

its not the music being too amazingly complex and difficult to comprehend thats holding them back, they just haven't had a breakthrough and gotten big. if music being complex and hard to understand made bands not popular everyone would hate symphony x or dream theater.