Thought of Warrel

Kafka

May 29, 2012
Work
A friend showed me this song by Tacere tonight, a band I've never heard of. I immediately thought of warrel and what it would sound like if he was singing it. It almost reminds me of Praises, though much poppier obviously.

I am very drunk and in the riff filled land, as neal might say.

all I can find is the music video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I immediately thought of warrel and what it would sound like if he was singing it.

I don't follow. Isn't that him in the video? :)
On a serious note, I don't like the male vocals at all. Unlike with Nightwish, Tristania or Epica, they just don't gel. And why does this female vocalist make me think of Kate Beckinsale and Nev Campbell?

I honestly did not watch the video. I dont like the male vox either...too raspy, and I also think the chick sounds kind of too average girl-metal-singer. Never listened to tristania. will check them out.

also, i can kind of see a thicker kate beckinsale, though she kinda reminds me of dwight from the office

dont hear much resemblance to praises, more like 4th rate semi-industrial-power-symphonic-chick-metal but i agree it would be better with warrel singing it. dont think thatd be enough to make it good.

lol. I've been paying dearly for last night. I don't think I'll be drinking for a while. ugh :zzz: