thoughts on this metal core mix?

sounds pretty sweet to me! only thing i dont really like is the snare. i would bring the bass down a hair and brighten it up some on the master..other than that sounds sick to me

Dude I love this!!! What are you using for drums? Really punchy! If it's SD2, what snare and kick?

And I'd love to get a short part of raw guitars of that song. Please? :D

thanks guys. i agree the bass is a bit hot. i had just tracked it before bouncing that mix so my perception was probably a bit distorted. the drums are completely programmed (i never do this...but the band's drummer was on tour). cymbals are one of the sturgis packs...emmure, i believe. kick & snare are a blend of slate and my own samples. toms are superior's avatar kit.

Nice work! I especially like guitars and snare. Are guitars real? Or vst like TSE? if yes, what is your impulse & eq settings?

Nice work! I especially like guitars and snare. Are guitars real? Or vst like TSE? if yes, what is your impulse & eq settings?

thanks! guitars are an esp ec-1000 with emus > digi002 > podfarm 2 (tube screamer > recto) w/ the s-preshigh impulse and a literal fuckton of EQ: 1 digi EQ (hp @ 10khz, lp @ 100hz, big cut at 4khz) & 3 instances of waves Q10. tons of surgical cuts which are getting rid of all of the mud/fizz and a few boosts (low mids primarily).

i love that first breakdown after the tremelo picking part haha. so damn catchy. would you happen to be able to post stems? I would love to mess around with this!