Thoughts on Winds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal

Nov 18, 2003
Dark side of the moon
Visit site
These are just a few random thoughts, based on Imaginary direction of time.
First off i have to say i love this cd, however there seems to be something missing, it feels like the band is holding back, trying to sound professional without getting the "feel". Again nothing too bad.
So far my favourite song is "what is beauty" as this is where they let loose, especially with the vocals, when Lars screams "the sting of rot" this is what i mean by letting loose.
Other than that i have found another "favourite band"
What dou you guys think

I would agree on many facets of that statement. I think they might very well be the most talented band in metal today. Although I am more partial to Age Of Silence I do believe that Winds creates more complicated music. I can't wait for the next offerings from both bands. Next year looks very promising for metal as well.

Metal Reigns said:
I would agree on many facets of that statement. I think they might very well be the most talented band in metal today. Although I am more partial to Age Of Silence I do believe that Winds creates more complicated music. I can't wait for the next offerings from both bands. Next year looks very promising for metal as well.
Hi Steve,

Just wanted to let you know we feel extremely honored by that statement. Thanks so much for all your support. Hope the interview aired ok, I didn't have a chance to listen but I plan to this week if all goes well. See you soon in Vegas!

Regards,
Andy Winter

I know Winds for the first album "Reflections of the I", which totally astonished me, and i decided to go further into the discovery of the band and i recently bought "The imaginary directions of time" (impossible to find it in France so i ordered it!!!:Smug: )I must say that i prefer the first album, but the new one is exactly like i imagined it, it's a cold masterpiece, full of atmospheres and full of arrangements, very complex, and i must confess that i had never heard such thing before:hotjump:

Congrats guys, keep on rocking (but still with elegance:) ), and see you somewhere!

Antoine:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.