Touring

Anvil

Brain Bubbled
Jun 2, 2004
Now i know this subject has been brushed upon numerous times in different interviews and such, but will this ever be something to look forward to from Winds? of course the cost of hiring professional string players, plus the amount of money it costs to move everything to the location and such is huge, but will it be on your mind in a couple years?

The Winds fanbase out there would love for a tour to happen. I just want to know what your thoughts are on this subject right now.

i agree, i'd love to see them tour. and if it gets too expensive dragging a sring section around they could use programmed samples on a keyboard, rage used it during ghosts, and it worked well, Nightwish have recordings for their choirs.
We're not mindless pop fans, we understand that live never sounds the same as a cd just the chance to see them live would be worth it. plus I think some of the songs would sound better in a live setting,

Agreed... although it would be killer to see them with a full ensemble, it would be fine to see them with certain aspects of their music programmed... nightwish did it and it still sounded great.

A Winds show would be different from a typical one I think. People wouldn't be smokin joints and starting a moshpit at a Winds concert. And they don't seem like the type of guys to play in a small venue either. I can't imagine seeing them!

Hmm... I disagree... it is likely they would play at small venues for some time before they would get a gig at a big venue... and it is also likely there would be plenty of substance abusers at their show... it is common in all gigs by my experience. But it sure would be more laid back.