Is metal a stereotype?

I have only met one black guy who was into metal - this kid was definately a bit strange

all the black kids in high school hated him because he dressed and acted like a punk white guy (or whatever you want to call him) - this kid was a real tortured soul (went through hell for 4 years in high school)

his name is jeremy, he used to be into DM (cannibal corpse, morbid angel, etc....), I don't think he's much into it anymore though

generally though, I don't give a shit what music somebody listens to - I just hope he/she's intelligent enough to see that popular music (in any genre) is mostly garbage

True Mexicans are fucking ugly. I'm talking about the illegal ones that you see in pickups and on shitty mountain bikes all the time. They always are short and fat with nasty greasy hair and peach fuzz over their lips. They're ike a cross between asians, eskimos, and spaniards.

TV makes me sick...It's been 3 years since I've watched it. These days it is simply a tool for deception./offtopiccomment

I rarely find a black female hot. Halle Berry is really hot on the hand. rly hot

I have never seen a black female in real life that I found hot.

Wow.. Just - wow. Way to live up to every fucking stereotype about metalheads just being a bunch of racist asshats.

As far as I know people have no control over what they find attractive or not so saying someone is racist because of that is ridiculous. Your own genetics and heritage and many things probably have a roll in what types of people you find attractive and would want to reproduce with. I am not a scientist so I have no idea really about attraction.