Is metal a stereotype?

it boggles my mind when people complain about metal being stereotyped and then they freely stereotype other things with no knowledge of it whatsoever (like that satans toenail guy and bodybuilding)

stop being hypocrites

I don't get how some many white guys think that about 50% of all Asian chicks are super hot.

That's because with asians, they are either extremely hot, or extremely dog like - there is no in between.
example:

This woman is actually twenty.
Chriswalkenage5.jpg

While this one, it doesn't matter how old she is!!!
Asian3.jpg

All races have ugly bitches don't deny it. Hot females are usually 1 in 10. White, black, indian, asian i'd fuck em all, because truthfully beauty is a light switch,a brown paper bag or a twelve pack away. :kickass:

edit: my bad i forgot about the topic, hell yes metal is stereotyped, because i look like a dirty beaner people look at me funny for liking metal.

Wow.. Just - wow. Way to live up to every fucking stereotype about metalheads just being a bunch of racist asshats.

Is metal a stereotype? January 25th, 2007 02:22 AM racist white trash

You're a fucking faggot! you should be banned for your faggotry!
its not my fault that 99.9999999999999999 % of black girls are nasty as fuck looking!

eat my ass you fuck shit!

100_0593.jpg

Reactions: The Heartbreak Kid
:lol:

Sometimes I do not know whether to laugh at krig or be repulsed. I just end up laughing!