Thrash recommendations?

I'm more looking for a band with cleaner vocals, something Death Angel/Anthrax/Overkill-ish, suggestions?

Try Heathen (Victims of Deception is the best one), or bits of Forbidden's Forbidden Evil album might fit the bill also... Or the first two Testament albums, Paradox's Heresy album or Brain Damage by Vendetta.

I'm more looking for a band with cleaner vocals, something Death Angel/Anthrax/Overkill-ish, suggestions?

All bands I quoted before (except Coroner and maybe newer Testament) have clean vocals, I can't stand growling.

Lately have been hooked on Paradox, I agree with Joe that you have to check "Heresy", fantastic album.

I'm totally stoked for the new Beehler record. I've been following that project for a decade (I downloaded Used Bitch in roughly 2002). Hopefully this is pure, unadulterated Exciter circa 1983-5 :)

The video sure sounds like it. I have been keeping my eye on the band for a few months now and I am very curious how the album turns out. :)

Were's the good ol' times when we had some bouncers around :cry:

He asked thrash recommendations, no screamo !!

Check out the brand new Thrashist Regime stuff !!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007OGR9UW/ref=dm_sp_alb[/ame]

51wAbORBoDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Nobody's mentioned Evile in this thread? WTF?

Yes it has been mentioned.

How about some newer thrash?

Vektor
Havok
Evile
Gama Bomb
Bonded by Blood
Warbringer

On the OK side I got Invection, and on the sorry I pass Faith Or Fear, Fueled By Fire, Mpire Of Evil, Skeletonwitch (as examples).

There's a lot of thrash bands coming out, but few move me the way the classics do.

Try to investigate brasilian scene, it's pretty awsome.

Sacrario - Beyond the Violence
Violator - Chemical Assault
Deathraiser - Violent Aggression
Prophecy - Legions of Violence
Executer - Psychotic Mind

and many others.

But you can try also with Pitiful Reign, Havok, Gama Bomb, Toxic Holocaust, Legion of the Damned, Dew-Scented, Suicidal Angels.

I'm a thrasher, and I'm always looking for new Thrash Metal bands, but now I'm blocked and can't find anything good anymore.

Any band other than Slayer, Megadeth, Kreator, Anthrax, Sodom, Destruction, Testament, Exodus, Metal Church and Overkill would be awesome.

Dude your definitely missing out, try Nuclear Assault, Voivod, Sepultura, Heathen, Flotsam and Jetsam, Death Angel, Dark Angel, Forbidden, Metallica, Stormtroopers of Death, Wehrmacht, Artillery, Annihilator, Coroner, Vio-Lence, Sacred Reich

start with...

Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Sadus - Illusions
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil
Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Sacrifice - Forward to Termination

This.
Plus, please don't miss Infernal Majesty's "None Shall Defy" and Exumer's "Possessed By Fire" if you don't know them yet.