Thrash!

i picked up a Black Future shirt when Vektor came here (as well as Outer Isolation on the limited edition tour CDs, would have gotten Black Future too but they were out :/). great design.

Been on a thrash buying spree. Anyone want to recommend me some newer bands with essential stuff?

Oh also i was really annoyed by this. Wondered if anyone else had heard it. I was listening to my copy of Killing is my business and on These Boots half of the song is literally "beeeeeped" out. Why the fuck would they bother putting that on the album? It's not an edited cd...

These Boots was censored because Nancy Sinatra decided she didn't like it, only the original copy has it unedited AFAIK, but the production is terrible on that one. Pretty lame indeed.

Slaughter are my favourite thrash band. if anyone hasn't heard their demos get the fuck on that.

Been on a thrash buying spree. Anyone want to recommend me some newer bands with essential stuff?

if you're into crossover and haven't heard Birth AD:

there's that. haven't heard the full length from this year yet but the 2009 EP was pretty sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
These Boots was censored because Nancy Sinatra decided she didn't like it, only the original copy has it unedited AFAIK, but the production is terrible on that one. Pretty lame indeed.

I just don't understand why they would bother putting it on the cd with long beeps fucking the song up. I can't imagine fans actually wanting that...

i know you already have the Vektor and Gama Bomb albums, check out these bands ....

Hexen < -- IMO, along with Vektor, best thrash bands today.
Witchaven
Dekapitator (not really a new band)
Violator
Exmortus

and i don't give a shit what anyone says, Warbringer are one of the best newer thrash bands right now, check out their last album, Worlds Torn Asunder.

and personally, i think the last three Skeletonwitch albums are also worth checking out.

other great new bands i cant think of ATM ...

Essence
Havok
Fog of War
Hatchet
Chronosphere
Invection (one of the guys used to post here)
Razormaze( vocals can get a bit annoying at times)
Evile (especially Enter the Grave)

Oh also i was really annoyed by this. Wondered if anyone else had heard it. I was listening to my copy of Killing is my business and on These Boots half of the song is literally "beeeeeped" out. Why the fuck would they bother putting that on the album? It's not an edited cd...

Lost Society
Mad Maze
Tantera
Dr Living Dead
Spellcaster

New Gama Bomb - Terrorscope

That part they burst into at 2:11 (Mussorgsky?) was used in thrash already by Mekong Delta though. Check it:

Last edited by a moderator: