Thrash!

some pretty good crossover. Their first album is due out in a couple of months (this being from that album)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ppl

I am sooo thirsty... Give me good THRASH please

What are your favorite albums?
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Few from me:

These guys are awesome. Raw tech thrash, sounds like it was written with pure love for metal in a garage in the 90's.

Madrost - these guys are pretty well known in the underground thrash scene in SoCal, always opening for bands like Exmortus, FBF, Hatchet etc. Not well known outside this region I think. They are getting better, this new release kills their old stuff.

Finally got around to buying a Voivod album or two, Dimension Hatross and Killing Technology. Pretty badass. What other ones do I need and are their similar bands other than Vektor? (Vektors albums tend to be too long to hold my attention btw)

Finally got around to buying a Voivod album or two, Dimension Hatross and Killing Technology. Pretty badass. What other ones do I need and are their similar bands other than Vektor? (Vektors albums tend to be too long to hold my attention btw)

I like The Outer Limits, and Obliveon is a quality band in that sci-fi tech thrash vein.

Voivod have pretty much their own sound, hard to find any bands that sound similar. They have quite an extensive catalogue that you should dig into even further. You should definitely check out Nothingface, Outer Limits, War and Pain, Rrroooaaarrr, and even Target Earth, which imo was one of last years best albums.