Thrash!

Call me late to dinner, but I just checked out Artillery for the very first time and holy shit! What excellent thrash! Killer vocals, blazing riffs, great lyrics. Very happy to find music this good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't really into old Artillery either. In both cases, vocals aren't the greatest, production is hollow in some cases, and the riffs seem mostly uninspired.

Wasn't really into old Artillery either. In both cases, vocals aren't the greatest, production is hollow in some cases, and the riffs seem mostly uninspired.

I think the opposite, artillery is great piece of thrash

But now Annihilator is killing me

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice in Hell is a masterpiece, the next three albums by them were good, then after that they started making shit music, I really don't even know what happened.

That Chronosphere song and the others I'm hearing sound very promising, thanks for posting. Very clean sounding and its technical leanings seem in the flash category, but at the same time there's a nice swagger, no hints of melo-shit riffing, and it sounds fun without going cornball. I hope they expand their distribution though because 16 euro is too rich for my blood.

EDIT: I mean, damn, fuck Revocation, this is how show off your guitar skillz without sounding like shit. I'm really liking every song I'm hearing.

That Chronosphere song and the others I'm hearing sound very promising, thanks for posting. Very clean sounding and its technical leanings seem in the flash category, but at the same time there's a nice swagger, no hints of melo-shit riffing, and it sounds fun without going cornball. I hope they expand their distribution though because 16 euro is too rich for my blood.

EDIT: I mean, damn, fuck Revocation, this is how show off your guitar skillz without sounding like shit. I'm really liking every song I'm hearing.

Links to the other songs?