Thrash!

thx for link, but im looking for album/band similar to only this album "when death comes", im looking for similar melodic vocal.

I can't find anything with high vocal similarities, but maybe you'll like it.

The chorus in the second song is melodic as fuck, used to captivate me 2 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am very moved by this album Artillery - When Death Comes can anyone recommend me a similar album or band. here is link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZNwtk9v7d0

Lot of good bands already mentioned ... throw Heathen in there also. Maybe even Laaz Rockit, Flotsam and Jetsam and Death Angel, but i don't really care for those three.

My personal favorite Heathen album is Breaking the Silence, but these might be more along the lines of what you're looking for.

All these bands are in the similar artists on Artillery's metal-archives page. I wonder why.

Are you trying to insinuate that TNB was either unfamiliar with the bands he mentioned or otherwise incapable of making an obvious connection between them and Artillery? Heathen and early F&J are especially obligatory mentions for melodic thrash with clean vocals.

I think it's always better when people recommend bands/records, they had experience in listening to, instead of just posting lists with similar artists from last.fm or metal-archives.

I think it's always better when people recommend bands/records, they had experience in listening to, instead of just posting lists with similar artists from last.fm or metal-archives.

Yeah agreed, because people can point out specific songs/albums from a band's history which match the search criteria. Better than referring someone to a band's entire catalog.

I heard this about two years ago, really didn't liked it. Yesterday I put it on and it really kicks ass, first 3 songs are a bit weaker for me, but rest of the album is great. I think I need to listen to their third.

Definitely Dark Angel although I love Sadus too. I just think their songs are catchier and lyrics are better. I also think musically they can pull off more stuff because they are 5 guys instead of 3. But DiGorgio of course is a tough act to compete with.

I'm probably one of the few DA fans who think TDNH was their best effort. I really enjoy all of them though.

I haven't listened to TDNH in a looong time. I'm gonna go dig up my collection and see if i can find the cd.

Even though Sadus are 3 guys, i think they can pull of just about anything.

Fuck it, im just gonna bust out both of their discogs and play them back to back ...

Fuck it, im just gonna bust out both of their discogs and play them back to back ...

Good thinking. :)

I tried playing guitar and singing at the same time for years and it really held me back. Watching others do the same, I see that I'm not alone. When you start writing it definitely makes you think about the types of rhythms you play on guitar and making sure they match closely what you are doing with your vocals. So that makes you pretty limited. Now I just concentrate on singing live and we got another guitarist to play rhythm for me. It's just too hard to give 100% on both at the same time.

Thx for help :) few songs in my taste :)

Im "newbie" in trash world, so its pretty hard for me to find good band/album in my taste.

I like heavy/energy riffs (but not so fast) with clean/normal vocal (but not women like screamin)

Here is few more tracks in my taste.

Hyades - AFMS

Hyades - Megamosh

Pitiful Reign - D.I.V.E

Any similar recommendations?

This album is still kicking my ass too. Excellent "New Wave of Thrash" from Sweden.

Warfect-Exoneration-Denied.jpg