Thrash!

I remember someone(you maybe?) posting that album here a while ago, pretty good stuff.

First track was pretty solid and the first two minutes of the second one just blew my fucking face off. :kickass:

Dark Angel currently here. Sadus is on my list to give another try to though. Savage Thrust, not bad! Definitely has one of the vocal styles I like, lots of variety :headbang:

Have you listened to A Vision of Misery?

So I ordered a copy of Nucleator from some dude in Romania through discogs, and he included a copy of

402679.jpg

Pretty decent Spanish thrash band.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of Punisher; those are some really rubbery basslines there. Cool stuff, thanks for posting.

These guys have some serious potential. Reminds me a bit of Metallica's instrumental tracks from RtL and MoP.

Impalers - When the World Hungers

The vocals are more modern though, I dig em:

Yeah their previous releases just weren't quite there yet. I saw them a year ago I think when they were touring with Soilwork, and they had a lot of promise, but the older stuff was just a little off. Dawn of the End though is excellent.

Sadus or Dark Angel?

Two thrash metal greats ... who do you guys prefer?

Definitely Dark Angel although I love Sadus too. I just think their songs are catchier and lyrics are better. I also think musically they can pull off more stuff because they are 5 guys instead of 3. But DiGorgio of course is a tough act to compete with.

I'm probably one of the few DA fans who think TDNH was their best effort. I really enjoy all of them though.

Hello I am very moved by this album Artillery - When Death Comes can anyone recommend me a similar album or band. here is link