Thrash!

You're more than likely right, because I really like Demolition Hammer. Was happy to pick up the first two albums and replace that ugly ass compilation with all the tracks crammed together strangely.

I got mine from importcds eBay store. Find a lot of stuff super cheap from those guys. Shipping is slow is my only complaint with them. Still, massive metal selection sub $12.

This is the release I had...
http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Demolition_Hammer/Necrology:_A_Complete_Anthology/206237

It was cool that it had everything in one package but it didn't have the original artworks and for some reason Epidemic of Violence was split between the end of the first cd and the beginning of the second. Who comes up with that shit?

Oh also I saw my copy of Spectrum of Death is waiting on me at home. Century Media released it and it's SUPPOSED to have everything by the band on it including the unreleased album. High hopes for that one.

importcds is fast as fuck. I order something from them and it's here in two days. Probably helps I'm like an hour from the distribution center though..

Anyway, nice rec on Hatchet @Baroque and @TechnicalBarbarity

I picked up this yesterday Dem riffs...

363435.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Baroque