Thrash!

Of course there's better stuff out there, was just posting new stuff from 2019 ;)

And I was just pointing out that there is better stuff out there :p

The Mortal Scepter and Extirpation tracks were the only ones that i really enjoyed. The Fusion Bomb and Insanity Alert ones werent bad either. Judiciary sucked ass though.

It's only early in the year but so far I haven't found much great this year. Flotsam and Jetsam was the exception. Dust Bolt was good but not as good as I expected given their last album. Mortifex was reasonable but not brilliant.

And I was just pointing out that there is better stuff out there :p
AatH.gif

It's only early in the year but so far I haven't found much great this year. Flotsam and Jetsam was the exception. Dust Bolt was good but not as good as I expected given their last album. Mortifex was reasonable but not brilliant.
yeah you've posted stuff from the Dust Bolt album and i think even the Flotsam one which is why i didnt include it here. Dont think ive heard of Mortifex.

yeah you've posted stuff from the Dust Bolt album and i think even the Flotsam one which is why i didnt include it here. Dont think ive heard of Mortifex.

I posted Insanity Alert too :p

Mortifex I found on some site with the description:

Forged in the fires of Priest, Sabbath, and Maiden... Cast in the vein of Anthrax, Testament, and Slayer... Then honed and polished, as if by the metal gods themselves, into the most original sounding Heavy Metal band to emerge in years!

And it talked up the guy behind it as if he was someone I should have known. His name is Carl Crosswhite but I don't know him.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
^ pretty cool, like what I'm hearing. I like stuff that's a little different from the norm.

Not sure if anybody's familiar with this album but it's a little off kilter, on the prog side i guess. Sometimes they just veer off in crazy directions

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I like stuff that's a little different from the norm...Sometimes they just veer off in crazy directions
yea same here, stuff like that is right up my alley. Outside of generic by the books bullshit(stuff like Exodus or Anthrax), i'm a huge fan of all kinds of thrash. Especially brutal thrash that blitzkriegs everything in sight or the more techy/proggy stuff like what you posted right there.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher