Thrash!

And i highly doubt that you saw or heard of them before any of the guys that are from out here. They were pretty popular around the west coast underground scene way before they were signed.

Do you even reading comprehension? They were based out of Tempe and I saw them in Tempe in 2007. In case you never looked at a map, Tempe is in Arizona, which is generally considered in or around the vicinity of the west coast. And I said they were good. But my opinion is pedestrian ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

all three are great(especially the first two) but Black Future is far and away my favorite. Truly a masterpiece imo.

The demo is solid. Black Future is good. The last release underwhelmed. Oh noz, pedestrian opinions.

you remember where you made old posts about seeing a band before they were popular is about as hipster as it fucking gets.

ITT search function is hipster.

You're going to try to press someone on reading comprehension when you clearly didnt understand what i said again? :lol: Are you the only person here who lives/lived on the west coast? We get it, the whole point of your post was to try and fluff yourself but cmon you have to admit your response was pretty damn ridiculous. "LOOK AT MY OLD POSTS! I SAW DEM FIRST SO GIVE ME DEM CREDZ" :lol:

Also Dak: *has no idea who we are or what bands we've seen when*
the dak is everywhere and sees everything

You're going to try to press someone on reading comprehension when you clearly didnt understand what i said again? :lol: Are you the only person here who lives/lived on the west coast? We get it, the whole point of your post was to try and fluff yourself but cmon you have to admit your response was pretty damn ridiculous. "LOOK AT MY OLD POSTS! I SAW DEM FIRST SO GIVE ME DEM CREDZ" :lol:

the dak is everywhere and sees everything

yeah, leave it to a guy who listens to shit like black label society to take a shot at one of the best modern thrash bands today(or at least before the guys left).

"Take a shot" = Not agree with an overestimation. I linked 10-year-old posts to show I liked Vektor before the fellating they got on here (referencing concert attendance 12 years ago), and somehow you tried to spin it as hating them and being a poser...or something.

No I don't live on the west coast at the moment. Did I then? Yes. Might I again in the future? Yes? No? Who knows? Based on everyones post on this board I'm the only person to spend any substantial amount of time on both coasts.

you also linked a post of me from 2011 for some reason. Care to explain why? I mean i already know, but i'd love to see what explanations you'e going to give.

Anyway, i just think its funny how you approached this whole thing by trying to swing your imaginary e-dick around.
Might I again in the future? Yes? No? Who knows?
Dear gods why would you want to come back? And yes, i know you dont live on the west coast anymore dude... was that not obvious from my post or are you really in the mood to just keep talking about yourself today?

If it wasn't your older cousins that introduced you to a band before they was cool, it doesn't count and you're not allowed to flex your e-penis.

Reactions: Dak
If it wasn't your older cousins that introduced you to a band before they was cool, it doesn't count and you're not allowed to flex your e-penis.
Or your dad. Gotta admit, that was some pretty legit flexing you did back then. My dad didnt really introduce me to shit, a few of his friends did though.

I'm all about Terminal Redux myself, and Black Future second.

Good album but Terminal Redux just has not clicked with me like their other two.

Damn ranking them is pretty tough, I like them all but for full lengths:

Black Future
Terminal Redux
Outer Isolation

I’d listen to any of them at the moment though

Also what does it matter who liked the band first when we were talking about what transpired with his gf

Reactions: CiG
Black Future's the best by a good margin. The next two are mostly redundant rehashes with the occasional inspired part or song.

Reactions: Dak
New Ripper coming...
65309787_1949092805192268_276568792618762240_n.jpg