Thrash!

Anyone here like Atrophy? I've really got into their two albums recently. And Vendetta's Brain Damage... that album just kicks my ass over and over.

And also Realm's Suiciety? One of the craziest most technical thrash albums of them all, been a favourite of mine for a few years now, but no-one ever mentions them. Damn, I really wish they'd get back together...

I enjoy "Violent By Nature". As far as Realm goes, I've only heard "Endless War". I need to go back and revisit it.

what's everyone's favorite death/thrash band?

Rigor Mortis I suppose.

what's everyone's favorite death/thrash band?

Overthrow for me, I think I like them better than Demolition Hammer.

morbid10.jpg

Unless Aspid (Rus) counts as death/thrash.

9fba783479f29e223c4607045ea47af0_full.jpg

Mottek - fatal violence is a very underrated german thrash album. your face is smacked by sharp riffs from the beginning to the end. there's no filler whatsoever.
If you like anthrax or overkill, you'll love fatal violence by mottek. It's definitely worth a list.

04 Dream About Her Dying.mp3

The reissue is on Discogs, and so is the original version. Obviously, the original is extremely expensive. There's also one copy each on Amazon, eBay and GEMM.

Hamburgerboy: I still have that Morbid Saint album on cassette,the lyrics are just laughable. Wtf ever happened to that band?