Thrasher vid

ah i can answer that.....

the fact that you're jumping around in a warehouse/forest/space shuttle and playing your own track perfectly like the album, is pretty unbelievable, so what does it matter if the amps are on or not? you still know that the band aren't actually playing the track....

or everyone just forgets to turn the stuff on, in my case i just couldnt be arsed to plug in.

the other fact being you're hearing the audio from the album, so why seek the illusion you're plugged in and making sound when everyone knows you clearly aren't. It's like trying to pretend you're a woman when you clearly have a wang.

hahahahaha. wang.
Im sure the video will turn out great guys, any idea if its gonna be included in the re-release? That would be great. :)

Oh and I like the idea for the video, its just gonna be you 4 thrashing it out right? :kickass:

well with that logic why have the amps behind you either? i realize you have an endorsement. but pitifull reign had them in thier's. then again they were trying to simulate a show for that one. i guess my gripe is that no one EVER plugs into the amps. reguardless. i look foreward to seeing it. when do you expect it will be released?

It's a catch 22 of sorts.

we PLAY the music, so people would want to see us play it on instruments, but in effect the instruments and amps aren't needed, but would anyone want to see a video of a band playing songs on nothing? I'd rather have us playing the instruments. So seeing as they're there, where do you draw the line between looking 'plugged in' to amps and making things 'logical' ?

Sepultura's 'Territory' is them having a paddy in some mud. Great video but i'd rather see Igor pounding drums etc.

I dunno. shutup hahaha

actually yeah i can see why that would annoy anyone, why go to the trouble of taking all the gear to make it look like you're playing even though everyone knows you're not..... and just go that little bit further to turn them on haha.

we probably should have turned them on.

we're only a small band though, we couldn't afford the electricity as well as the camera crew haha.

it's an even more interesting point when you consider that we know that you know we aren't playing it..... so why bother with the extra effort when you still know that we aren't playing it? if amps were there or not, turned on or not, plugged in or not, we still aren't playing the song......

what does it matter either way really?

weird eh?

anyway haha, expect to see the vid HOPEFULLY coinciding with the re-issue release, if it all goes to plan. as it never does haha.

i'll +1 that with the qualifier that they don't have synchronised head-banging. that's right, i'm looking at you pioson...