How did YOU find Evile?

On Both of you. Plus. i find the rambling of mental patients highly amusing

How did you know I was from Leverndale? That was supossed to be a secret that only the fairies at the bottom of the path knew about and guess what? When I paint the path yellow, a house always falls on a woman wearing red shoes and this wee pain in the arse nicks them, bloody annoying really, I wish a house would fall on a woman wearing yellow shoes and they would follow the red path for a bloody change as I am sick and tired of having to clean up the mud on the yellow brick road, ignorant wee bastards

:loco:

How did you know I was from Leverndale? That was supossed to be a secret that only the fairies at the bottom of the path knew about and guess what? When I paint the path yellow, a house always falls on a woman wearing red shoes and this wee pain in the arse nicks them, bloody annoying really, I wish a house would fall on a woman wearing yellow shoes and they would follow the red path for a bloody change as I am sick and tired of having to clean up the mud on the yellow brick road, ignorant wee bastards

uhhhhh huh
want some pudding craigy?

Why is it that that's ok for Dorothy anyway? I mean, if some woman got hit by a bus in the street and you went and nicked her shoes, you'd get stoned to death! Not really teaching the younglings good morals.

I Can't find the windows but I gotta get outside
Can you help me stand it feels like both my legs have died
What was that injection, 'cos I think it's goin' wrong
I really like this jacket but the sleeves are much too long

Stay Calm, Don't be alarmed
It's just another day, back at the funny farmo_O

Back in 06 they posted some vids of them playing at a show and some demos on Metallica's Musicians Forum. I remember listening to Enter the Grave, Thrasher and Russian Roulette and thinking how badass they were, but that they'd never get signed cos nobody likes thrash metal anymore. I'm glad I was wrong :).

2:15 and onwards in Russian Roulette is still pretty much the best thing they've done (although I haven't listened to the new album that much). Why did they never release that song?

i was watching VH1 rockshow or something like that and then ''Thrasher'' came across. I liked it but i didn't look for them after i saw them. then i saw that ''evile'' was going to support amon amarth and i was like ''wtf? let's look em up'' and then i found out that it was that band which appeared at VH1 , and since that moment evile is one of my favourite bands :)

Chatting with a cool dude from a forum, he showed me some of his skills. Ol really has some talent. Knew Evile was going to be doing great things from the second I recieved this CD All Hallows Eve.

I found Evile by typing in "Thrash Metal" on youtube (Because I was bored) and found Thrasher. I was like "Holy shit, this is badass". I later showed it to my band members and was like "These guys are gonna lead the new wave of Thrash Metal!"
To this day, my band members and I listen to Evile.:headbang: