How did YOU find Evile?

I got well into heaps of obscure old thrash, wasn't really interested in the new wave... had read a bit about them though. Then saw them on some cable channel doing that Metal Hammer thing and it sounded good. Then went to an Exodus gig in Glasgow, didn't even know they were playing, walked in and there they were. And they were awesome... I was instantly impressed by their humour, enthusiasm and songs. They were hungry... they blew Exodus away that night. Being a sneaky bootlegging fucker I have their set from that night on a minidisc somewhere...

I got well into heaps of obscure old thrash, wasn't really interested in the new wave... had read a bit about them though. Then saw them on some cable channel doing that Metal Hammer thing and it sounded good. Then went to an Exodus gig in Glasgow, didn't even know they were playing, walked in and there they were. And they were awesome... I was instantly impressed by their humour, enthusiasm and songs. They were hungry... they blew Exodus away that night. Being a sneaky bootlegging fucker I have their set from that night on a minidisc somewhere...

We must meet and you hand over a copy of that recording :cool: and then we go our seperate ways and never speak of this incident again

:lol::lol::lol:

I read about them in the UK edition of Metal Hammer sometime in 2007, but I didn't pay to much attention. Then I went to see Megadeth in Czech Republic, and Evile was supporting act. They were amazing that night and I'm fan since then.:D

And now you're stuck here in this hellhole of a forum with the rest of us for all eternity! MWAHAHAHAHA! :heh:
:lol:

HAHAHAHAHA! YEAH YOU'RE ALL STUCK HERE MOTHERLOVERS! STUCK HERE FOREVER AND EVER AND... Wait, shit, so am I.

Dammit!

I read about them a few years ago on the Exodus forum. In fact I think it was Ol posting about the band on there. I clicked on the link to their myspace page and bought the Hell Demo straight away!!! Never looked back since!!!

I found Evile after listening to 'We Who Are About To Die' on a Metal Hammer CD. I've also heard 'Enter the Grave' and 'My Parasite', and I'm getting tickets tomorrow to see them on Monday, I can't wait, it'll be a brilliant gig, and it's only £10. :D

I saw them in Kerrang and other such publications
As well as Siobhan listening to them.
Btw, I'm Gordon, Siobhans Boyfriend